Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    Fuck the Seattle Times!
    I'm sorry, that should have been Seattle *Tims.

Yes @puppylove_sugarsteel , I just replied to myself. tee hee hee, hardy har har
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Why not embrace this preseason's media attempts to jinx the 2017 Huskies with unnecessary overblown hype? The answer is easy and universally habitual for all serious football fans: ONE WEEK AND ONE GAME AT A TIME is just one of the things that make football special. There's no Debbie Downers in football, only Larry Stoners working hard to inject enough hyperbole to inflame Husky veins for an entire 14-game season and hopefully jinx our team into a mid-season overdose.

When will the Larry Stoners realize that we can no longer be fooled(if ever we were before) into forgetting The Seattle Times' traditional distain for everything UW , especially Husky Football this time each year when preseason hope and excitement roll around on us like the cool mists of Fall drifting in off Lake Washington. In a month it will be time to put on our game face and think about that long cross country trip to meet again what could be a much improved Rutgers team pining for payback.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Flagged for no mention of Gaines!
  • Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200
    Stone wrote that Rondeau's signature call is "Touchdown Huskies". He later changed the article when people (me included) jumped all over him for being wrong.
    In all seriousness Vea, Gaines, Bierra, Victor and the O-line have me excited about Husky Football again. If those guys play to their potential, this will be a fucking wrecking ball squad. Last year was too much faggy Pac12 finesse, especially on offense. USC and Bama bitch slapped the Dawgs. Men agains boys. I fucking hated seeing that, for me that was far worse than seeing a bunch of green smurfs run by lackluster teams calling themselves Huskies. Man up and put the hurt on every fucking one. That's boner material. That's Husky football. And fuck off creepycane. Lambright's Dawgs showed your candy ass Miami faggots what Huskies look like. All I want for Christmas is a real Husky team. Finally.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Score 81 on Oregon. Nothing else matters.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam

In all seriousness Vea, Gaines, Bierra, Victor and the O-line have me excited about Husky Football again. If those guys play to their potential, this will be a fucking wrecking ball squad. Last year was too much faggy Pac12 finesse, especially on offense. USC and Bama bitch slapped the Dawgs. Men agains boys. I fucking hated seeing that, for me that was far worse than seeing a bunch of green smurfs run by lackluster teams calling themselves Huskies. Man up and put the hurt on every fucking one. That's boner material. That's Husky football. And fuck off creepycane. Lambright's Dawgs showed your candy ass Miami faggots what Huskies look like. All I want for Christmas is a real Husky team. Finally.

Enough with the Lambo shit. UW lost 4 games that year

Fair enough, but they ass blasted Miami in Miami, and did it with physicality. That's the Husky way. Embrace it or not, I could give a fuck, except that's what I want to see again.

Fair enough, but they ass blasted Miami in Miami, and did it with physicality. That's the Husky way. Embrace it or not, I could give a fuck, except that's what I want to see again.
    That was great, but then they turned around and gave Kenny Wheaton "The Pick", so the shine kind of wore off of the Whammy.

Had they been able to sustain that physicality and been consistent all year, then it would have been a different story.

Lambo gonna Lambo.
    edited July 2017

That was great, but then they turned around and gave Kenny Wheaton "The Pick", so the shine kind of wore off of the Whammy.

Had they been able to sustain that physicality and been consistent all year, then it would have been a different story.

Lambo gonna Lambo.
    Fuck. Wasn't meant as as defense of Lambo. You fucks are too damned focused on hating Lambo and making way too much out of that pick. I guess that's what the cool kids do. Seeing the Huskies kick the shit out of Miami in Miami meant a lot back then, especially after having to recently share a title with them and snapping their 58 game home winning streak. Frankly, back then Oregon wasn't worth two farts. They had been the Huskies' bitches for so long they just didn't matter. Losing to them sucked for sure, but it was considered an anomaly. Beating Miami mattered. Not more than winning the conference, but still, it mattered, a lot.