Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TTJ reviews TSIO Pod #32

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
Stop talking, Teq.

The rest was a little statty, but pretty good.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequila's next pre-podcast poll question should be "Who should permanently replace me on the TSIO podcast?"

Ha
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Tequilla said:

Tequila's next pre-podcast poll question should be "Who should permanently replace me on the TSIO podcast?"

Ha
    Thank you for your brevity.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2017

Swaye said:

I nominate myself. I don't know very much about football, but I would do coke again, which would make things fun.
    I'm flattered, but wouldn't @dnc have issues with you and I getting together?
    Alas, I'm well aware he was doing *you* regularly long before he and I got together. I'm never one to stand in the way of true love.

Tequilla said:

Ha
    I think you're the only one who believes he's joking.
    I could care less whether he is or isn't
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I nominate myself. I don't know very much about football, but I would do coke again, which would make things fun.
    Pro-tip: My new boyfriends end up being his new boyfriends, all at the same time.

#lemonparty
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Alas, I'm well aware he was doing *you* regularly lone before he and I got together. I'm never one to stand in the way of true love.
    See?
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pro-tip: My new boyfriends end up being his new boyfriends, all at the same time.

#lemonparty
    There's also that. I like my Coke Messican.

#GoCanes
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Ha
    Sounds like you care
    Not at all ... I listen back to every pod assessing what works and what doesn't ... same with everybody else ...

We're well aware of our formula and what is working ...

We all have "characters" that we play on the pod ... all that I care about is whether the opinions on the pod make people THINK and CARE ...

Judging by the discussions on this board and on the Twitters ... we are

The rest ... that's just noise to me
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

Swaye said:

Way to preemptively kill all the gay jokes at your expense, you jerk.
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Ha
    Sounds like you care
    Not at all ... I listen back to every pod assessing what works and what doesn't ... same with everybody else ...

We all have "characters" that we play on the pod ... all that I care about is whether the opinions on the pod make people THINK and CARE ...

You've been here too long to get whooshed this easily
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Ha
    Sounds like you care

You've been here too long to get whooshed this easily
    Was more of just a general statement

I liked it. This one was a little long and some topics seemed to just keep going when they had been played out.

One general thing I think you should get rid of is the constant references to old podcasts... "We called this awhile ago on the podcast". Annoying as fuck. That's what PLSS does on this board.

Solid feedback ... thanks for listening