Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"the dems need to stop obsessing over Trannies"

124»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

So you're saying that Trump can't pick good people?

Or are you saying that there's nobody in the Pentagon with stars on their collar who is worth a damn because of Obummer?

I said its his second term which makes my statement that he's an Obama lackey accurate. Trump has a lot of shit to clean out.

You've been in the military a long time. Are you saying Generals aren't ass kissing politicians?
    Then GEN Dunford needs to get busy on Trump's backside. I've never seen a "Dem" or "GOP" general. Most of them probably vote GOP.
    Then you've never worked with a General or an Admiral. They're political animals.
    There's politics and then there's politics. Pentagon politics is a totally different league and has next to nothing to do with what happens in Congress. And I can see three general's offices from the door of my office.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Or are you saying that there's nobody in the Pentagon with stars on their collar who is worth a damn because of Obummer?

I said its his second term which makes my statement that he's an Obama lackey accurate. Trump has a lot of shit to clean out.

You've been in the military a long time. Are you saying Generals aren't ass kissing politicians?
    Then GEN Dunford needs to get busy on Trump's backside. I've never seen a "Dem" or "GOP" general. Most of them probably vote GOP.
    Then you've never worked with a General or an Admiral. They're political animals.
    There's politics and then there's politics. Pentagon politics is a totally different league and has next to nothing to do with what happens in Congress. And I can see three general's offices from the door of my office.
    If true and you're in a meaningful (O6 or higher) position, then you're being only partially honest. Pentagon politics are indeed different from congressional politics, but if you really work with military leaders then you know that's not where their political leanings end. Race is right by luck, happenstance or experience. Doesn't matter, right is right.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Trump continues to call the tune and the democrats dance. They forgot already that they are reaching out to middle America with a "new plan" and are back in the Obama playbook alienating voters for less than 1% of the population

I applaud Trump for keeping our Trannies safe and at home out of harms way.

How is that "alienating" voters.
    The north Carolina governor lost reelection because of his obsession over this issue.
    And trump really has done a great job reaching out to "middle America" whatever the fuck that means.

I wasn't aware that fields and mountains voted
    In numbers sufficient enough to secure 270 electoral votes.

Dumbfuck blues can't stop stepping on their dicks (tranny reference intentional) while dying on the sword of LGBTQ/climate change/SJW issues while the reds are just trying to eek out a living and pray to their *real* god.

Not sure I agree.

Gay marriage was great trollbait for the GOP - in 2006. The pendulum has swung the other direction. Likewise, I don't think that Trump playing the tranny card, all by himself, on the Twatter, is going to help deflect from the myriad problems the GOP is having in trying to govern whilst in control of the entire machinery of government.

The tranny card might have been more effective had some groundwork been laid by people who actually know about these things, regarding a significant change in DOD policy. Given that the services just went through a pretty significant re-tool (pun sort of intended) to accommodate transsoldiers over the last 12 months, a phone call from the White House would have been appreciated at the Pentagon.
    All of the Chief's of Staff sent out emails today basically saying that a Tweet isn't an actual order and it will be business as usual until the White House releases something that is actually real and official.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2017
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

This just in: military leaders say "fuck off, give us an actual order instead of a tweet"

I'm also hearing that the military doesn't give a fuck about your feelings nor your individuality.
    [W]e will continue to treat all of our personnel with respect. As importantly, given the current fight and the challenges we face, we will all remain focused on accomplishing our assigned missions.

GEN Joe Dunford, USMC
    Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
    He'll be fired in due course before the Sunday talk shows.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The Ejercito Mexicano doesn't allow transgenders or fags.

Siempre Lealis!!!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

If true and you're in a meaningful (O6 or higher) position, then you're being only partially honest. Pentagon politics are indeed different from congressional politics, but if you really work with military leaders then you know that's not where their political leanings end. Race is right by luck, happenstance or experience. Doesn't matter, right is right.
    What?

I'm just a PFC manning the shredder
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I did once.

They were nothing special.