Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"the dems need to stop obsessing over Trannies"

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited July 2017 in Tug Tavern
This is what I keep beimg told after a Republican legislature and governor goes out of their way to pass a law against them using the wrong bathroom.
And now the president going out of his way to try and ban them from serving in the military.
Seriously? Why do the Democrats care so much about .3% of the population?

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It''s a military readiness and effectiveness issue.

Simple.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Simple.

How?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    doogie said:

Simple.

Please to be explaining how trannies in the military have an effect on military readiness. Also, the President cited medical costs in his official tweet.

Is it one or the other, or both?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    doogie said:

Simple.

Sure it is.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I find it interesting that the same people that said the white women that identified as black was crazy are also huge pro transgender. I don't like how anything dealing with sexuality is given a fee pass as OK.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump continues to call the tune and the democrats dance. They forgot already that they are reaching out to middle America with a "new plan" and are back in the Obama playbook alienating voters for less than 1% of the population

I applaud Trump for keeping our Trannies safe and at home out of harms way.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Simple.

Please to be explaining how trannies in the military have an effect on military readiness. Also, the President cited medical costs in his official tweet.

Is it one or the other, or both?
    Trumps decision was based on advise from those that run the military. The armed forces are currently forced to pay for gender reassignment surgery. Why should the military pay to make trans-gendered people? Trans people are another prop used in an endless political fight.

In the end, the decision was about practicality, not bigotry. As Race mentions, the trannies will survive not being required to kill at close quarters.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    dhdawg said:

This is what I keep beimg told after a Republican legislature and governor goes out of their way to pass a law against them using the wrong bathroom.
    And now the president going out of his way to try and ban them from serving in the military.

And yet you continue to shit post and start shit threads about things that effect .3% of the population. Beside If you fags can't see the common sense of those with a dick should piss in the boys bathroom and those without should not, you should try the new Fiery avalanche ride at 6 Fags Park.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750

RedRocket said:

The unsullied are one of the most battle ready and tested fighting forces in all of Essos. We should be encouraging our men in uniform to chop their balls and dicks off not ban them from serving.

@AZDuck ?
    I'm afraid it was done quite awhile ago.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's nice that some of you really pretend that you cair.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

And yet you continue to shit post and start shit threads about things that effect .3% of the population. Beside If you fags can't see the common sense of those with a dick should piss in the boys bathroom and those without should not, you should try the new Fiery avalanche ride at 6 Fags Park.

If I didn't have the ability to use the awesomeness of a urinal I would never go in the men's bathroom.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    Koopdog's silence is deafening
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Trump continues to call the tune and the democrats dance. They forgot already that they are reaching out to middle America with a "new plan" and are back in the Obama playbook alienating voters for less than 1% of the population

I applaud Trump for keeping our Trannies safe and at home out of harms way.

How is that "alienating" voters.
    The north Carolina governor lost reelection because of his obsession over this issue.
    And trump really has done a great job reaching out to "middle America" whatever the fuck that means.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

doogie said:

Simple.

How?
    Pretty sure you'll find the answer you seek from the military commanders who felt this way enough to influence policy this direction.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

Uh actually this is false. I live in San Francisco and the hot trend at bars and restaurants has been to make every bathroom genderless. Which may not sound great but really as a guy it just gives you more bathrooms to pee in. It fucks over girls who now have to deal with every bathroom having piss all over it which is pretty funny. It's fucking sweet.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

doogie said:

Simple.

How?
    Pretty sure you'll find the answer you seek from the military commanders who felt this way enough to influence policy this direction.
    Go on...cite them.