Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dumbest "Fire Sark" Related Responses I've Heard Today

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
In no particular order:

1) Questioning the future of Sark means that you are making a decision to fire him today versus the end of the season

2) Firing Sark would be bad for recruiting (particularly since we have limited #'s this year and are striking out on recruits left and right)

3) Sark could still get to 9-4 this year and 9 wins > 7 wins regardless of how you obtain the 9 wins (because that doesn't apparently matter)

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Doogman is beyond help. Most of those posters are completely brainwashed.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I've actually been surprised with the number of people that actually realize he needs to be fired. They seem to be outnumbering those who say we are stoopid for calling him out and saying he should be fired.
  • I've actually been surprised with the number of people that actually realize he needs to be fired. They seem to be outnumbering those who say we are stoopid for calling him out and saying he should be fired.

The fact Kim is so silent and letting all this talk goes on speaks volumes.

This has legs.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Not only are people generally seeing the writing on the wall, but they are also being very logical about it.

Going back to Tyrone, we were so fucking bad that it was almost as if people didn't realize how far away we were from being good.

Those that back Sark without judgment compare him to Tyrone - and he's miles ahead of Tyrone.

But the curse for Sark is that he's built up a roster where we can see that there's talent there to win with. We can see the fact that the program is close. We can see that he keeps making the same mistakes over and over that lead to losses.

There is also no race card in play here.

This is a decision that is all about business ... nothing personal this time ... just business.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

I've actually been surprised with the number of people that actually realize he needs to be fired. They seem to be outnumbering those who say we are stoopid for calling him out and saying he should be fired.

This has legs.
    Kim is being silent because he's realizes he might actually be wrong on something.

What will be telling is when he doogs all over himself after meaningless wins vs. Cal & Colorado.

He'll also be spending time on the Hoops bored. Him and Fleens wander over there when football shit starts blowing up in their face.
  • I've actually been surprised with the number of people that actually realize he needs to be fired. They seem to be outnumbering those who say we are stoopid for calling him out and saying he should be fired.

This has legs.
    Kim is being silent because he's realizes he might actually be wrong on something.

What will be telling is when he doogs all over himself after meaningless wins vs. Cal & Colorado.

He'll also be spending time on the Hoops bored. Him and Fleens wander over there when football shit starts blowing up in their face.
    Our "wonderful" basketball program that was supposed to be Duke of the West picked to finish 8th in the conference. lol.

This is why ASU was Arizona 2007 not Oregon 2008. Fans were all riled up ready to fire Ty then UW defeated Stanford the following week on the road and that quieted the masses.

However, if Sark were to lose to the Cougs ending the season on a three game losing streak that could be his Oregon 2008 game where he can't recover from that.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    4. If you fired sark who would you get that was better.
  • Firing the coach with limited numbers is perfect timing.

This is a great year to Fire Sark.

Low numbers, breaking in a new QB, soft OOC schedule for a new coach to get momentum for, etc.

It makes perfect sense too. That's why it's not happening.

Fuck!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

WhiskeyDawg for AD and coach.

Abundance.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Thank you Damone - that's another quality one.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Firing the coach with limited numbers is perfect timing.

Very good point, although I think it will end up being a decent sized class. I'm guessing it will be anywhere from 20-25.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Firing the coach with limited numbers is perfect timing.

Very good point, although I think it will end up being a decent sized class. I'm guessing it will be anywhere from 20-25.

It's easier for the new guy to suddenly senior guys like ASJ off the roster. Good point.
  • Just click this link:

https://twitter.com/JTHatch253

I finally got my twitter back. Thanks for this. I'm going to work.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,754 Founders Club
    I'm willing to give Sark a sixth year unless you guarantee the new guy gets to the Rose Bowl his first year.

#imaloserfuckingstupid
  • This kid is an idiot. He now wants Sark because he's a "good recruiter" then brings up how you can have all the talent but still lose like the Yankees.

He's a classic example of why abortion should be legal.
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Who gives a fuck about recrooting? I mean, in any normal situation it matters. But we get our 20-25, and it's all going to be a bunch of guys Sark had to settle for after he whiffed, and then try to convince everybody that the two star he just got is a diamond in the rough.

Remember when Dezden Petty was the next Stanley Havili according to Sark? Remember when he lost a bunch of linemen and had to settle for Atoe, and tried to tell everybody that he was a future Top 5 pick?

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

WhiskeyDawg's Tan for AD and coach.

Abundance.