Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dumbest "Fire Sark" Related Responses I've Heard Today

2»

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Tequilla said:

Not only are people generally seeing the writing on the wall, but they are also being very logical about it.

Going back to Tyrone, we were so fucking bad that it was almost as if people didn't realize how far away we were from being good.

Those that back Sark without judgment compare him to Tyrone - and he's miles ahead of Tyrone.

But the curse for Sark is that he's built up a roster where we can see that there's talent there to win with. We can see the fact that the program is close. We can see that he keeps making the same mistakes over and over that lead to losses.

There is also no race card in play here.

This is a decision that is all about business ... nothing personal this time ... just business.

The "curse of Sark" is that anybody with half a football brain can look at the 2013 Husky roster or game films and see that his weakness is as wide and deep as Hells Canyon: THE FRIGGIN LACK OF PAC-12 CALIBER OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINEMEN!! We're getting killed on the line-of-scrimmage even by some of the more mediocre conference opponents. With good offensive and defensive lines, Sark wouldn't need good special teams which he apparently has little intention of ever bothering with.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    The new version of Tequilla is much better than the old one.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    I called for Sark's head 2 years ago. A lot of you ignant turds were on dawgman calling me crazy. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites for calling "doogman" guys out. You stupid fucks were them a year ago. Sark needs to go NOW, or we're doomed for 3 more years
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I called for Sark's head 2 years ago. A lot of you ignant turds were on dawgman calling me crazy. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites for calling "doogman" guys out. You stupid fucks were them a year ago. Sark needs to go NOW, or we're doomed for 3 more years

You dumb fuck. Are you just a fucking idiot or do you work on it? Most of us are here because we were banned from doogman in 2009 for opposing the sark hire from day 1. This is your worst post yet. We were here, you weren't. As usual, your late to the party. Futt fucker.
    I think the nurse mixed up sugarpuppysteel's meds. He's been off lately.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Fuck you, PLSS. You are the dumb fuck who predicted Sark to win the North, and were talking about Sark coaching a great game against Stanford just a few weeks ago. You're full of shit. Start taking your meds and pounding whiskey again. You were way cooler when you did.

• I called for Sark's head 2 years ago. A lot of you ignant turds were on dawgman calling me crazy. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites for calling "doogman" guys out. You stupid fucks were them a year ago. Sark needs to go NOW, or we're doomed for 3 more years

Dude just a few days ago you were saying next year is Sark's year. After the Oregon game you were calling us "ignant" for saying Sark needs to go.

You literally said you hope they extend Sark just to piss us off.

Only YOU are suggesting Sark was a good coach before this game. Just like every other Doog you are now back peddling denying you ever liked Sark.

You are the typical Doogman poster.