Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to PLSS

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

This should be good.
    Or not. Either way, it will be interesting.

Pumpy will just revert to his usual 8th grade insults. Nothing to see here folks; just move along.

Nothing changed with me. Just got a call from FATTERS 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up at doogman. If yobates has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have steelheader take me and yobates can leave with you. I would prefer u and the fire marshal leave together. I'll ask KimmyCakes. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know.

I tee heed.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Nothing changed with me. Just got a call from FATTERS 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up at doogman. If yobates has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have steelheader take me and yobates can leave with you. I would prefer u and the fire marshal leave together. I'll ask KimmyCakes. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know.

YBFE
    What does that mean? @backthepack
    FOPOSPB

YBFE
    FOPOSPB
    You know, you could have just thanked me for the FREE PUB!!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Shit Nacho, youre so insignificant it took me a few to figure out who you are..
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I tee heed.
    I didnt
    , nor anyone else who isnt an HH dweller

I tee heed.
    I didnt
    , nor anyone else who isnt an HH dweller
    Do you have a point?

Glad you didn't tee hee. Good for you, buddy.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

YBFE
    FOPOSPB
    You know, you could have just thanked me for the FREE PUB!!
    kids these days
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

Funny, but the Fire Marshall wouldn't get anywhere near Fatters
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

This should be good.
    Or not. Either way, it will be interesting.

Pumpy will just revert to his usual 8th grade insults. Nothing to see here folks; just move along.
    Pumpy ran back to Dawgman after his morning rant about how he doesn't pay for Dawgman even though he's a loyal Doog and complaining about people who've been banned or otherwise haven't been there in 6+ years.

Once he's through poasting real football talk on Dawgman, he'll take some time this afternoon to beat his meat while imaging the salty taste of Sark's sack. It's what Pumpy does.
    FYI: Puppy hasn't been able to beat his meat in quite a few years. HTH
    Stay