Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

F3 gets absolutely owned on OL recruiting

2»

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    edited October 2013
    They take their bottoms off down there in those Oregon strip clubs. True story
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I had a post a week ago about our OL's offers since 2011 and it's rather pathetic.

UW is beating out MWC, WAC and Big Sky plus the Cougs for most of these OL's.

The 4 star's they have brought in 2010 have been busts. Porter was hurt that is a bad break. Kohler was a bust before his injuries and Hatchie has always been fucking worthless.

OK Moe_cock, can you beat that statement into the ground anymore than it has been the last 4-5 years? Even longer if you count Ty! Try an original thought or different way to state the heavily repeated!
    Moe_cock Moe_problems?

• I had a post a week ago about our OL's offers since 2011 and it's rather pathetic.

UW is beating out MWC, WAC and Big Sky plus the Cougs for most of these OL's.

The 4 star's they have brought in 2010 have been busts. Porter was hurt that is a bad break. Kohler was a bust before his injuries and Hatchie has always been fucking worthless.

OK Moe_cock, can you beat that statement into the ground anymore than it has been the last 4-5 years? Even longer if you count Ty! Try an original thought or different way to state the heavily repeated!
    As long as dumb fucks like you keep suggesting Sark should have another year I'll continue to repeat it there.

Now I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away from this situation.