Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawgmans new CBS site wreaks

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

Pup... sucking Kimmy's micropenis since the start of doogman...

Baze when im done with baabs ill finish with you. . Run to the hills bitch. Nothing more dangerous than a puppy scorned
    Oh, fuck off. You can't "run" me. No one can. I don't give two flying fucks about what you think.

I do like your nonsensical rants entertaining. But your obsession with doogman is just annoying as fuck.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Wreaks?

Problem? Gladly put you on the dockett Cuntslice?
    All is missing now is for OBK to show up to suck off Pup's micropenis.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

I've heard that there is a corner of this shit site that talks recruiting ... but keep getting your info from F3 and Fucktard Mr 81% Puppy ...

It's better for your ego that Dennis doesn't school you on how to break down Teen Boys

$75k
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Horrible. Over commercialized, impersonal, no 'Washington' feeling...just feels like Scott Pelley and the democrats running a college football site. Vote democrat and support the SEC. Who is Washington? The pac12? Welcome to the new dawgman

Your site sucks Samek. Kim youre just a worthless yes man. Kim meet Baabs baabs-Kim...i might just walk away from dawgman for good daggummit!!!!

Take a stand Kim. Go back to a small, local private enterprise. Get out the cbs contract, umbrella. Get out your little camera kimmy and reintroduce dawgman to the people, the husky fan.

Listen you stupid shit; no one here gives a flying fuck about doogman and their shitfuck product and the shitfucks who own them.
    Quit pretending Baze. You read up on the 2 texas commits today. I did, and so too did you and everyone else who "hates dawgman". Common knowledge? Of course, but less hassle.

But you guys dont follow 'tbs', recruiting? You lying fuck hypocrites. Baabs has a gallery of young football players he beats to nightly, then pokes fun at guys talking about the 2 texas commits. Baabs you did the Texas-2-step with your blow-up doll in your living room streaming the announcement ceremonies of todays recruits. Tommy came over to give you some "pointers' on the traditional dance. I picture you Chriss Penn in footloose and Tommy as kevin bacon. Tommy screamed "LETS DANCE"...Which is when Jerramy stepped in to make sure things didnt get too touchy feely. Right hand just above hip. "No grab ass" Jerramy asserted firmly. "TOMMY NO!!! (Shoutout to steel2 and any 'best of the best' fans)
    Nobody does it better.
    Painted portrait of pup:

Pumpy has a lot of BUISNESS to get to

The other ones were for fun

Respect da BUISNESS!

Painted portrait of pup:

Is this what i have to deal with? Damone at least was a worthy adversary. Actually would like him to come back. You? Expendable

Painted portrait of pup:

Is this what i have to deal with? Damone at least was a worthy adversary. Actually would like him to come back. You? Expendable
    Damone bitched out. He couldn't handle the same joke more than 23 times.

Horrible. Over commercialized, impersonal, no 'Washington' feeling...just feels like Scott Pelley and the democrats running a college football site. Vote democrat and support the SEC. Who is Washington? The pac12? Welcome to the new dawgman

Your site sucks Samek. Kim youre just a worthless yes man. Kim meet Baabs baabs-Kim...i might just walk away from dawgman for good daggummit!!!!

Take a stand Kim. Go back to a small, local private enterprise. Get out the cbs contract, umbrella. Get out your little camera kimmy and reintroduce dawgman to the people, the husky fan.

@DerekJohnson should ban you for promoting a shit site here.
    Not promoting a site, but thank you for playing teachers pet. Trying to stir up football talk at the expense of dawgmans free information. Boy i would have kicked your ass in jr high baabs. Youre the same fucking cunt 20 years later.

Dont necessarily need KY for the doll baabs, regular coconut oil will suffice...plus smell a lot better.
    LOL! Dipshit!
    Baze, I actually support your gender. I dont hate you for it. life 'choices'. But dont adopt...its not fair to the kid. And he-she will get pummeled in PE (kinda like you and you know how that felt)
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Reading this shit (yes it's that horrible) makes me miss Tick.Tick.Tick and Coach/Dish News

@DerekJohnson should ban you for promoting a shit site here.
    Not promoting a site, but thank you for playing teachers pet. Trying to stir up football talk at the expense of dawgmans free information. Boy i would have kicked your ass in jr high baabs. Youre the same fucking cunt 20 years later.

Dont necessarily need KY for the doll baabs, regular coconut oil will suffice...plus smell a lot better.
    LOL! Dipshit!
    Baze, I actually support your gender. I dont hate you for it. life 'choices'. But dont adopt...its not fair to the kid. And he-she will get pummeled in PE (kinda like you and you know how that felt)
    Oooh... buuuuurrrrrrrrrrrn

With posts like that, I'm going to leave HCH and go back to doogman.