Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dern, why doesnt Dawgman update their front page more?

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
edited July 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Im getting ripped off...then again i dont actuay pay, but as a long-term free-loader id like to file a complaint:(

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

I don't understand why anyone even wastes time on those dime a dozen sites. I never visit that shithole, ever, but I imagine it's as terrible as equook. Run by a bunch of power tripping faggots who ban anyone who disagrees with them or how they run things.

The asu one is good. The editor there is solid.

He replaced the other guy who was pretty Kim-esque (well no one is on that level but still). I would have stopped subscribing if they didn't switch it up.

The running joke is that any bad news he's super excited to report and anything good he sits on.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I think I got banned at equook before my first 100 posts. And banned at several other similar pig sties. If you post at equook and haven't been banned, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your life.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Im getting ripped off...then again i dont actuay pay, but as a long-term free-loader id like to file a complaint:(

you donated last year
    He's saying he's a freeloader at Dawgman
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I think I got banned at equook before my first 100 posts. And banned at several other similar pig sties. If you post at equook and haven't been banned, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your life.

To be fair I can't think of anywhere else besides here that you wouldn't be banned.
    I've been banned here too. 3 times. But I just can't be killed. Even paid hits don't work. @LoneStarDawg
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,363 Founders Club
    dnc said:

you donated last year
    He's saying he's a freeloader at Dawgman
    Oh I see. Thanks
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

To be fair I can't think of anywhere else besides here that you wouldn't be banned.
    I've been banned here too. 3 times. But I just can't be killed. Even paid hits don't work. @LoneStarDawg
    Lonestar never wanted you permanently banned. He wanted to help out the site and fuck with you a little.
    The first six hours were consensual

I love you.

No homo.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Lonestar never wanted you permanently banned. He wanted to help out the site and fuck with you a little.
    The first six hours were consensual

I love you.

No homo.
    $75k.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I don't understand why anyone even wastes time on those dime a dozen sites. I never visit that shithole, ever, but I imagine it's as terrible as equook. Run by a bunch of power tripping faggots who ban anyone who disagrees with them or how they run things.

Pumpy loves doogman, even though he has supposedly been banned there multiple times.
    Thats 15-20 times for your records. But I still manage to get husky news for free and under yet another new handle. 75% of u twerps belong to dawgman so cut the shit. Being the leader here, im not ashamed to admit it.

The dawgman deuche's dont matter much. There are a lot of quality reporters on scout, great inside information, informative info on recruiting, spring and fall camps...unlimited information.

A lot better than reading baaby retreads 24-7. Pup is a proud scout member:) Sad thing is you guys pay for it and pretend youre not . Come out of both closets already. Tommy is about ready to pop...just ride his coattails right on thru. Get it off your chests..or breasts i should say.