Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will our Defense be good enough in 2017 to make it to the Natty Game?

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Vea is an All-American and Gaines literally eats people. Yes.

I think Gaines lights it up this year if he's back to full health. He's our most consistent D lineman by a pretty big margin. A big assist would be if our opponents don't hold him the entire play. If Vea can be consistent other teams are in for a rough ride.
    They're called task forces.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    Yes - By mid season our D will be good enough to keep us in the game with anyone

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Vea is an All-American and Gaines literally eats people. Yes.

I think Gaines lights it up this year if he's back to full health. He's our most consistent D lineman by a pretty big margin. A big assist would be if our opponents don't hold him the entire play. If Vea can be consistent other teams are in for a rough ride.
    They're called task forces.
    I have to spoon feed you 'tards so don't blame the messenger.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Yes - By mid season our D will be good enough to keep us in the game with anyone

dongman said:

What team loses multiple high level draft picks all on defense and then get better, but not only better, good enough to get to the natty? This one!

When you start using the term Natty you start losing
    My bad. Just don't fuck my wife when I'm at work plz, Alpha.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    dongman said:

dongman said:

What team loses multiple high level draft picks all on defense and then get better, but not only better, good enough to get to the natty? This one!

When you start using the term Natty you start losing
    My bad. Just don't fuck my wife when I'm at work plz deployed overseas, Alpha.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Offense will struggle.

Love when you *guys* talk football. Its funnier than when yous try to be funny. Pup needs to laugh once in awhile too

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Offense will struggle.

Not having a big physical receiver on the outside was a fatal flaw.

If you're a doog you say that hole is getting filled with some major beef this year.

If you're not a doog you say something faggy.
    edited July 2017
    Uh, what are u queefing haie? I assumed Styx was joking about offensive struggles which is why i didnt respond . Now that I think about it I think he was serious.
    Weve all said stupid shit, excluding pup of course, but this is the HH Whopper of all time.

Take a bow Denny. Something youre used to i gather
    edited July 2017
    haie said:

faie=haie

=faie. Spelling different but you should get point
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    No - How will replace Littleton and Feeney?
    haie said:

Uh, what are u queefing haie? I assumed Styx was joking about offensive struggles which is why i didnt respond . Now that I think about it I think he was serious.
    Weve all said stupid shit, excluding pup of course, but this is the HH Whopper of all time.

Take a bow Denny. Something youre used to i gather

Queefing is the result of a trapped pocket of air getting pushed out of your vagina. The vagina isn't a straight tube. It has folds called rugae that are like wrinkles. One can imagine how air could get trapped there.
    News to me

haie said:

faie=haie

haie IS MY FUCKING NAME Dipshit . edit: sorry Pumps didnt see who posted this, but check your facts. haie my username among everything else.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,472 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mods?
    haie said:

haie said:

faie=haie

haie IS MY FUCKING NAME Dipshit . edit: sorry Pumps didnt see who posted this, but check your facts. haie my username among everything else.
    Just fuckin with u haie. All good
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

haie said:

haie said:

faie=haie

Just huckin with u faie. All good