Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RIP Chester Bennington

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2017
    Just another cocksucker who took himself too seriously. Joke's on him, he ded. It must have been SO TUFF, SO HEARTBREAKING to be a rich rock star in America.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Seemed like a spoiled shit. He can go fuck himself for setting a rotten example for his fans, some of which will probably follow his stupid ass.

Lincoln Park (or whatever gay way they spelled stuff wrong to sound cool decades ago) fans in 2017?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited July 2017
    One of my dads took me to buy hybrid theory at best buy. Then when I put it on in the car he said what is this bloody shit?! And turned it off.

It was rough times growing up in my hood.

One of my dads took me to buy hybrid theory at best buy. Then when I put it on in the car he said what is this bloody shit?! And turned it off.

Mosster, true?!?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    Anyone who would abandon his family by killing themselves gets no sympathy from me. Maybe that other dude that died he was all upset about ended his sex life.
    edited July 2017

Mosster, true?!?
    I was in high school when that album came out and in a band. Our drummer brought that CD to practice one day and said they were going to be a huge band. I disagreed.

I saw them at Texas Stadium the day In the End hit #1. They were solid, but in no way someone to remember.

311 is and will always be the only Rap/Rock band worthy of the HoF. To be HoF material you have to have a sex symbol (Hexum) and a generational talent as a member (Chad Sexton).
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster, true?!?
    I was in high school when that album came out and in a band. Our drummer brought that CD to practice one day and said they were going to be a huge band. I disagreed.

I saw them at Texas Stadium the day In the End hit #1. They were solid, but in no way someone to remember.

311 is and will always be the only Rap/Rock band worthy of the HoF. To be HoF material you have to have a sex symbol (Hexum) and a generational talent as a member (Chad Sexton).
    311 is not going into the R&R HOF. Mosster STOp.
    Bennington = Bieber. I'm not really seeing the difference.

Stop plagiarism Boob's chit, fucko
    Krist Cornell and Bieber, I mean Bennington, played in the band Nirvana right?
    dnc said:

Stop plagiarism Boob's chit, fucko
    Bone up butthuff, it's not like I intended to bogart his chit on purpose.
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster, true?!?

Text me when The Lovin' Spoonfuls get in. Oh they already did?

Your move.
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster, true?!?

Your move.
    You can't point at the shittiest band in the HOF and assume any bad better than them is going to get in.

Plus they are easily five times more iconic than 311.

311 will not go into the R&RHOF. Get all the screenshots you need.
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster, true?!?

Your move.
    You can't point at the shittiest band in the HOF and assume any bad better than them is going to get in.

Plus they are easily five times more iconic than 311.

311 will not go into the R&RHOF. Get all the screenshots you need.
    A band with one hit song during an era when shit bands had entire albums full of gold are iconic?

The Lovin' Spoonfuls are iconic? Quit digging.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Soundgarden is shit. Grunge is shit.

Linkin Park is shit. Nu metal is shit.

Hth
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

When they came out, he looked like some 17 year old nu metal wigger fag. I'm not sure, but I don't think that changed.

Chinned for "nu metal wigger fag"

Keep up the good work !!!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Hth

Rusty Cage shits on you.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited July 2017

Hth

Trying to catch up with obk in the dumbfuck contest? If so, good move. If not, go kill yourself.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dflea said:

Hth

Trying to catch up with obk in the dumbfuck contest? If so, go kill yourself. If not, go kill yourself.