Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious Discushun about Poast Grade Inflation and Chinning

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
What cunt would click on this thread? Wrong site buttfucks...

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    tenndawg said:

Just one more dagger into the rotting corpse of Damone...

To paraphrase Josey Wales:

Maggots gotta eat, just like worms
    "Dyin' ain't much of livin', boy."

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"

I could go on all day just off the top of my head with that movie. Josie is the ultimate movie bad ass.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

tenndawg said:

Just one more dagger into the rotting corpse of Damone...

To paraphrase Josey Wales:

Maggots gotta eat, just like worms
    "Dyin' ain't much of livin', boy."

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"

I could go on all day just off the top of my head with that movie. Josie is the ultimate movie bad ass.
    That's the winner.

The "...gotta eat same as the worms" (shit, can't remember if it's buzzards or coyotes) doesn't hold up as well without the previous line "to hell with them fellas..."
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    I finally saw it for the first time like 6 months ago. Immediately rewatched.
    edited July 2017

It's definitely one that stands the test of time.

Cautionary "safe space" warning for @Swaye, the following quote takes place in the trading post scene, where two white devils are taking turns dorking a captured squaw, who has a Cheyenne nose scar, the symbol for a squaw who's had "one too many bucks".

"You suppose these gentlemen will be available to discuss business before long?"

It would be awesome if we had the nose scar sign today. That way we wouldn't have to work so hard to find the slutties.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club

Cautionary "safe space" warning for @Swaye, the following quote takes place in the trading post scene, where two white devils are taking turns dorking a captured squaw, who has a Cheyenne nose scar, the symbol for a squaw who's had "one too many bucks".

"You suppose these gentlemen will be available to discuss business before long?"

It would be awesome if we had the nose scar sign today. That way we wouldn't have to work so hard to find the slutties.
    Don't think we ever got a vote in this pole from you @creepycoug . Why do you hate democracy?
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/38526/favorite-western-of-all-time/p1
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

We had shit so wired before the white man showed up and fucked it all up. You think injuns would have ever elected Nancy Pelosi to do shit?
    Plus she's of the same tribe as Columbus so you should really hate her guts. They came out to your clean country with their oily hair.
    I didn't think I could hate her more, and then you said this.

Don't think we ever got a vote in this pole from you @creepycoug . Why do you hate democracy?
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/38526/favorite-western-of-all-time/p1
    fixed.

Josey. Always #1 in my book.

High Plains Drifter is a really good one, if not kind of weird and spacey. It was a fun one to watch while getting high.
    Swaye said:

We had shit so wired before the white man showed up and fucked it all up. You think injuns would have ever elected Nancy Pelosi to do shit?
    True True.

Swaye said:

Plus she's of the same tribe as Columbus so you should really hate her guts. They came out to your clean country with their oily hair.
    Mixing movie genres. Jesus!

And you fucked it up:

"I don't like your kind of people. I don't like to see you come out to this clean country with your oily hair, dressed up in those silk suits, passing yourselves off as decent Americans. I'll do business with you, but the fact is that I despise your masquerade, the dishonest way you pose yourself. Yourself and your whole fucking family."

They way they get that fucker to fall in line is awesome, if not a little brutal.

Swaye said:

And you fucked it up:

"I don't like your kind of people. I don't like to see you come out to this clean country with your oily hair, dressed up in those silk suits, passing yourselves off as decent Americans. I'll do business with you, but the fact is that I despise your masquerade, the dishonest way you pose yourself. Yourself and your whole fucking family."

They way they get that fucker to fall in line is awesome, if not a little brutal.

I was paraphrasing and it was close enuff that you got it. Furthermore, row a boat (dinghy in this case) out to the exact spot where Fredo got shot and then pop off. I spent many a summer at a house just a few hundred yards down the lake from the Corleone compound on Tahoe.
    Don't paraphrase the Godfather!!!!!!!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club

Swaye said:

And you fucked it up:

I was paraphrasing and it was close enuff that you got it. Furthermore, row a boat (dinghy in this case) out to the exact spot where Fredo got shot and then pop off. I spent many a summer at a house just a few hundred yards down the lake from the Corleone compound on Tahoe.
    Duly noted. I will be sure to call you when I need a peace time consigliere.

Swaye said:

And you fucked it up:

Duly noted. I will be sure to call you when I need a peace time consigliere.
    He never gave Hagen a chance; we'll never know how he would have fared during the Roth affair. Just because you're level headed and not Sicilian does not mean you can't be a good war time consigliere.

It was Italian raysism at is finest. Michael always looked down on Hagen because he was white bread.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Protip:

If they're giving YOU the time of day, they sloots.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    salemcoog said:

Protip:

To be fair that's how I judge it.

If they are down to hang they are down to bang.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

salemcoog said:

Protip:

To be fair that's how I judge it.

If they are down to hang they are down to bang.
    No means No.