Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Game Theory: Climate Change Edition

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

2001400ex said:

There is so much wrong with the assumptions not sure where to start. Let's apply the same logic and Bruce Willis it. The planet has actually been hit by an asteroid before and destroyed most life on it...there is precedent for it.

If the threat is fake and we do nothing, we are fine.

If the threat is fake and we do something, we waste some money.

If the threat is real and we do nothing, humanity is in serious trouble.

If the threat is real and we do something, we give ourselves a chance.

Regardless of your beliefs it seems like trying to fix something is the preferable outcome. So we should be sinking a ton of money into spaceship, telescopes, space stations, etc.

You can make that logic game theory and always come out with the answer that you should spend a ton of money fixing any and every problem somebody might maybe be worried about just in case...the only problem is, nobody has a ton of money sitting around.

So let's just do nothing then.
    The trouble with you smug, progressive fascists is that you can easily change your behavior to fit your conviction dejour but, you don't. Instead you spend all this time and energy trying to get others to force me to change my behavior.
    This. How come I never see these shrill alarmist LA douchebags living in a tent and cooking food over a fire? Instead they are in their 7K square foot Malibu fag pad with a fleet of Bentley's and private jets telling me to sacrifice for the cause. Fuck them.
    Because its really freaking cool man to talk about it and feel like you are making a difference.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited July 2017
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

6) If we somehow ceased 50% of our CO2 emissions today, it wouldn't
    matter because China. India and Brazil will still be pumping their millions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere everyday.

7) Profit.

That's actually very true. America is mostly cleaned up. China and India are the biggest contributors that need to stop. I didn't need sunglasses in India even tho there were no clouds. We need to do more to reduce their emissions. We did sign an agreement with them last year but it was no where near aggressive enough.
    So, you admit it. Trump is right. Obama signed a shitty agreement.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

matter because China. India and Brazil will still be pumping their millions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere everyday.

7) Profit.

That's actually very true. America is mostly cleaned up. China and India are the biggest contributors that need to stop. I didn't need sunglasses in India even tho there were no clouds. We need to do more to reduce their emissions. We did sign an agreement with them last year but it was no where near aggressive enough.
    So, you admit it. Trump is right. Obama signed a shitty agreement.
    Yes I'm not like you and think everything Trump does is right. It's awesome that is shocking to you.
    Not everything winners do is right, except for the winning part.

Obama fucked it up, Trump called him on it and backed out of the shitty agreement, hondo agrees with Trump and we all move on.
    doogie said:

Not everything winners do is right, except for the winning part.

Obama fucked it up, Trump called him on it and backed out of the shitty agreement, hondo agrees with Trump and we all move on.

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question. Maybe you'll do a better job than WhitneyHouston. What has happened to prices under this period of relaxed regulations?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

7) Profit.

I present to you the tardiest of the Libtards...... HONDO!!!!!!
    Fuck off. Help humanity and sequester your carbon self underground
    doogie said:

Fuck off. Help humanity and sequester your carbon self underground

Exactly what I thought.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Nobody is stupid enough to think that anything that Trump has done will show the effect yet.

Almost nobody that is
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

7) Profit.

You are right, the conservative philosophy of just overthrowing the entire government for disagreeing with our philosophies and forcing them to have a democratic government is the more appropriate method.
    edited July 2017
    Elections are "overthrowing the entire government" with you fascists, now?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

7) Profit.

You are right, the conservative philosophy of just overthrowing the entire government for disagreeing with our philosophies and forcing them to have a democratic government is the more appropriate method.
    Lol
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

7) Profit.

WJW...
    doogie said:

Elections are "overthrowing the entire government" with you fascists, now?

Wow you are a dullard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)
    There is no point in ever clicking one of your links we all know that
    doogie said:

There is no point in ever clicking one of your links we all know that

Nice deflection.
    Fuck off. You fuck up every conversation in this forum. Even the funny ones.
    edited July 2017
    doogie said:

Fuck off. You fuck up every conversation in this forum. Even the funny ones.

Sounds like you care. And lay off Races schtick.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited July 2017
    99.9999 percent of people just don't give a fuck about climate change.

That won't change anytime soon.
    So trying to freak everybody out with transparent bullshit doesn't help.

Let our grandchildren deal with it if it's so bad.

The human race will die out due to cold climate anyway.
    edited July 2017

99.9999 percent of people just don't give a fuck about climate change.

That won't change anytime soon.
    So trying to freak everybody out with transparent bullshit doesn't help.

Let our grandchildren deal with it if it's so bad.

The human race will die out due to cold climate anyway.

Link?