Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to creepycoug

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
Right. But I'll tell you what I do know. I know that you're in the wrong place. This is a place for true fans, no matter what colors they wear. You want to play footsie with rah-rah lemmings from UW, Dawgman is the place for you. But here, these are the people who dared to expect more from UW than the shit they got with Ty and Sark, and were banned from Dawgman for it. These guys aren't afraid to question or criticize their team or school for what it does wrong, in addition to cheering for what their team and school does right. I respect these people. I've known and bantered with many of them for a dozen years on several boards, some of which don't exist anymore. It would also seem that they respect me, because they recognize that I, too, am a true fan, even if I root for another team. And I'm not the only outsider here; there are several other non-Huskies here who enjoy and "get" this liberating environment. I dare not speak for them, for they have their own voices, but for mine own, I'll say as nicely as possible: go fuck yourself.

Comments