Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DoogMan....

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,114 Founders Club
    Stanford is the common opponent. Price was great, Hundley sucked ass just like he did in the big games last year. Results matter - Price is better.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    A young beaten up oline is better than the shitshow I watched play ASU on saturday
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013

Stanford is the common opponent. Price was great, Hundley sucked ass just like he did in the big games last year. Results matter - Price is better.

Okay, we will have to wait and see if Hundley goes 16-39 against ASU. Something tells me he won't. They have another common opponent in Oregon. Price's 19 for 32 for 182 was an empty game, even for those pedestrian stats. Price completes bubbles screens and passes to wide open guys. I expect Hundley to be better than Price this weekend against Oregon.

The common theme on this site is that Price is really good, but Sark sucks. Sark does suck donkey dick, we are in agreement, but Price is pretty average himself. Price has been very average since 2011. Even in 2011, his big games were against teams with terrible defenses (Hawaii, Colorado, WSU, Baylor). Against Stanford and Oregon he didn't play well. It wasn't talked about or noticed because our defense was so bad it wasn't worth the time.

Do you think UW would be better with Hundley instead of Price? To me, it's a no half brainer.

1. Mariota
    2. Mannion
    3. Hundley
    4. Price/Hogan/Kelly- Would we be a worse team with Hogan or Kelly? I don't think so.

Price is an average Pac 12 QB.

• Nobody was harder on Sark than Kim

This line never gets fucking old. Kim's silence tells me there is some hope that Sark is actually on the hot seat.

His silence on his board speaks volumes.
  • Colonel_AngusColonel_Angus Member Posts: 49

Nobody was harder on Sark than Kim

This line never gets fucking old. Kim's silence tells me there is some hope that Sark is actually on the hot seat.

His silence on his board speaks volumes.
    HR,YK