Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DoogMan....

Outside of defending the new higher level discussion board a time or two, Kimmy (Hi Kim!) has been dead freakin' silent since Saturday.

Please speculate.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Very telling that he isn't saying shit to calm down the masses pissed at Sark and even speculating on possible replacements.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Surprisingly smart move by Kim. If he was posting, somebody would rope him into a pissing match calling him out for all of his bullshit like, "2013 is going to be special," "This year feels different," "OL will be fine," "Rebuilds aren't always linear," "Take a step backwards to move forward," and many more I am either forgetting about or am too lazy to type. Best move for him would to be to wait for UW to beat a listless Cal. We will see if he does his typical, "Thoughts from the weekend" post he normally does after games. If he does, get out the popcorn.
  • Colonel_AngusColonel_Angus Member Posts: 49

Surprisingly smart move by Kim. If he was posting, somebody would rope him into a pissing match calling him out for all of his bullshit like, "2013 is going to be special," "This year feels different," "OL will be fine," "Rebuilds aren't always linear," "Take a step backwards to move forward," and many more I am either forgetting about or am too lazy to type. Best move for him would to be to wait for UW to beat a listless Cal. We will see if he does his typical, "Thoughts from the weekend" post he normally does after games. If he does, get out the popcorn.

Smart move, but it wasn't his call.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,112 Founders Club
    I was scanning the headers on the boards and the doogs appear restless.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I was scanning the headers on the boards and the doogs appear restless.

Allah willing, this is Deathwatch13 and we won't have a Deathwatch14.

On the other hand, UW doesn't play its next competitive opponent until 11/15.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The only chance Sark has at undoing what happened this past weekend and earning back confidence is to win at BOTH UCLA and Oregon State.

I wouldn't be betting on him to do that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

The only chance Sark has at undoing what happened this past weekend and earning back confidence is to win at BOTH UCLA and Oregon State.

Fuck that. Even then, he's 6-3 in conference this year and 25-20 in his career.

Door. Ass. Out.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Tequilla said:

Sark would have to undo the past 3 years.

HTH.
    I would say UCLA is enough. I happen to know that the universe is going to plunger me on that game and UW is going to win. Looking at UCLA Saturday, Washington is better in a lot of areas. Particularly at quarterback and running back. UCLA's offensive line is young and injured. Can't run or pass block right now. They have a better defense but that's it.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

I would say UCLA is enough. I happen to know that the universe is going to plunger me on that game and UW is going to win. Looking at UCLA Saturday, Washington is better in a lot of areas. Particularly at quarterback and running back. UCLA's offensive line is young and injured. Can't run or pass block right now. They have a better defense but that's it.

But "road game" Sark will be coaching. "Home game" Sark wins rather easily, while "road game" Sark loses rather easily.
    edited October 2013

Hundley had one bad game against Stanford. He's a much better QB than Price, and it's not even close. Price has played well once in the past 4 games. Hundley's OL is about as bad as Price's so saying Price has a terrible OL does not work in this comparison. UCLA and UW are pretty even teams, but it's a road game for UW, so that means they will lose rather easily, if not get plungered.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

I know cosmic karma can be a real bitch, but Sark on the road at UCLA...a safer bet has rarely been made. We lose, and bring the plungers.
    He's not much better. He isn't better at all. Price is way more accurate. Price sliced up Stanford
    edited October 2013

He's not much better. He isn't better at all. Price is way more accurate. Price sliced up Stanford

Who gives a fuck about Price slicing up Stanford? It's his only good game he has played this year since conference play began, and his best game the past 2 years. Hundley is consistently better and has been since his first start. Not to mention, Price has a running game to support him. Without James, Hundley does not.