Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where is the whitest place you've ever been?

13»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

dflea said:

Alexis said:

Other than the small corner that is set aside for the 64 Impala low riders, every south King County car show I ever go to.

When I was in high school at Olympia, another really white place, the 64 Impala was the ride of choice to trick out.

The bangers appropriated our culture. When I saw the video to Gin and Juice I was shaking and about to vomit
    Gin and Juice? Olympia? Such fag, Race; such fag.

The surf club and smoking Cloves was your culture you Oly Bear. You know that I know.

The one or two brothers in Olympia went to Timberline because they were military.

You know that I know.
    The Surf Club opened about 3 centuries after Race graduated.

Now that I know you were a Surf Club regular with your cloves in tow, I'll be sure to clown you about it from time to time.
    People forget that Olympia was the soft part of the south sound despite how tuff it was in my day. Shelton, Aberdeen, and Hoquium and then up the Canal to tuff logger territory was where men were men
    And voted for Tuff liberals like Scoop Jackson and Warren Magnusson.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Alexis said:

Other than the small corner that is set aside for the 64 Impala low riders, every south King County car show I ever go to.

When I was in high school at Olympia, another really white place, the 64 Impala was the ride of choice to trick out.

The bangers appropriated our culture. When I saw the video to Gin and Juice I was shaking and about to vomit

The surf club and smoking Cloves was your culture you Oly Bear. You know that I know.

The one or two brothers in Olympia went to Timberline because they were military.

You know that I know.
    Poont of clarification:

Was Ronnie Holmes considered white or black in Oly circles?

He was most definitely a black.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993
    dflea said:

Alexis said:

You know that I know.

Now that I know you were a Surf Club regular with your cloves in tow, I'll be sure to clown you about it from time to time.
    Please doo.

I used to venture into the Surf Club when I was upgrading the poon hunt; Shelton was where I went when I struck out in Aberdeen and Olympia.

Can't blame a guy. Gotta get it somewhere.

Elma was the last resort, even after Shelton. Just to be clear.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter

People forget that Olympia was the soft part of the south sound despite how tuff it was in my day. Shelton, Aberdeen, and Hoquium and then up the Canal to tuff logger territory was where men were men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Years ago I went and saw my friends band play in London. It was a emo punk rock/heavy metal show. So my friends band, Hawthorne Heights and then some metal band. I grew up on Mercer Island and had never seen so many white people.

There was a party after the show and this chick was all over me and she told me I was going to be a star so I said "what are you talking about I'm not in the band". She went home with the drummer.

It's hard
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited July 2017

dflea said:

Alexis said:

You know that I know.

Drove up the Canal the other day to get some crabs up in area 9. Not many loggers in those parts any more. Mostly retired gooberheads from Seattle now. Oh, and white trash meth heads. Very white up there.

Anyone that rides a bike up 101 along the Canal deserves to get smashed by a truck or RV and left for the crows to eat, or the crabs if they go into the drink. Fuckers.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Alexis said:

You know that I know.

Drove up the Canal the other day to get some crabs up in area 9. Not many loggers in those parts any more. Mostly retired gooberheads from Seattle now. Oh, and white trash meth heads. Very white up there.

Anyone that rides a bike up 101 along the Canal deserves to get smashed by a truck or RV and left for the crows to eat, or the crabs if they go into the drink. Fuckers.
    Deal o da Day Flea.

https://jet.com/product/detail/8ffb6f00612f49aab7c34e3ada24dcfe?jcmp=pla:ggl:NJ_dur_Cwin_Sporting_Goods_a1:Sporting_Goods_Bikes_Complete_Bikes_a1:na:PLA_786130019_46759773571_pla-301480510466:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&pid=kenshoo_int&c=786130019&is_retargeting=true&clickid=61eb8495-8690-4c48-8e63-9892616e70a3
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Saracen said:
    Huff calls his dick The Lightning?
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    Seattle Golf & Country Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam
    Saracen said:
    That's fucking cool. Fuck you all

(unless Huff misses on OL meat I want or Cuntkickasski gives up 14+ to a pac 12 school)
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    Montana or Idaho...the right wing white separatist parts
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    Alabama concert years ago was white as snow.