Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where is the whitest place you've ever been?

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    Q: Is Darius Rucker black?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    AZDuck said:

I hate the fucking Zac Brown Band.

Still better than Modest Mouse.
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

I hate the fucking Zac Brown Band.

Still Tying one's neck to a bedsheet and dangling until death better than Modest Mouse.
    Crispy
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    Switzerland. the only thing dark was the chocolate.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    doogie said:

the Yacht club

Was that you serving my drinks?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma.

AAU tournament in high school. Never again.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam
    Other than the small corner that is set aside for the 64 Impala low riders, every south King County car show I ever go to.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993
    edited July 2017

Alexis said:

Other than the small corner that is set aside for the 64 Impala low riders, every south King County car show I ever go to.

When I was in high school at Olympia, another really white place, the 64 Impala was the ride of choice to trick out.

The bangers appropriated our culture. When I saw the video to Gin and Juice I was shaking and about to vomit
    Gin and Juice? Olympia? Such fag, Race; such fag.

The surf club and smoking Cloves was your culture you Oly Bear. You know that I know.

The one or two brothers in Olympia went to Timberline because they were military.

You know that I know.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

Alexis said:

When I was in high school at Olympia, another really white place, the 64 Impala was the ride of choice to trick out.

The bangers appropriated our culture. When I saw the video to Gin and Juice I was shaking and about to vomit
    So cultural appropriation works both ways?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Alexis said:

No. LEAVE!

Alexis said:

The surf club and smoking Cloves was your culture you Oly Bear. You know that I know.

The one or two brothers in Olympia went to Timberline because they were military.

You know that I know.
    Have another cup of coffee and maybe your posts will start making sense. I was in high school almost 20 years before Gin and Juice. I already noted Oly is as white as it gets.

I'm sure you had a point somewhere. It was just a bad one

Alexis said:

Sure.

More and moar of the blix are holding down full time jobs, staying home at night, spending time with the Kids as they watch a Gordon Ramsey show.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Alexis said:

You know that I know.
    The Surf Club opened about 3 centuries after Race graduated.

Now that I know you were a Surf Club regular with your cloves in tow, I'll be sure to clown you about it from time to time.
    Sledog said:

Switzerland. Sweden! the only thing dark was the chocolate.

dflea said:

Alexis said:

You know that I know.
    The Surf Club opened about 3 centuries after Race graduated.

Now that I know you were a Surf Club regular with your cloves in tow, I'll be sure to clown you about it from time to time.
    People forget that Olympia was the soft part of the south sound despite how tuff it was in my day. Shelton, Aberdeen, and Hoquium and then up the Canal to tuff logger territory was where men were men

Alexis said:

You know that I know.
    Poont of clarification:

Was Ronnie Holmes considered white or black in Oly circles?