Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Geirean Hatchett, 5* 2020 OL, Ferndale, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:
    Well this basketball game has become fucking huge
    Yep, Hop's boys can't afford to lay an egg.

We are counting on them like never before.

Beat the shit out of UCLA.
    Hopefully the weathers good
    This is what I'm talking about. I'm sick of all these sneak disses.
    Then stop posted stupid fucking shit
    It's unnecessary, immature, and obnoxious. JUST STOP.
    Didn't you just call people hypocrites for calling you out for needless insults? It sounds like you can dish it out but not take it yourself. Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.
    I don't do unprovoked insults or sneak disses like many here do. That's juvenile. When others try to insult my intelligence or are arguing a stupid argument, I sometimes respond passionately.
    I see you have doubled down. When you show weakness like this, expect the sharks to circle. You will be flayed for this for about two more years, give or take.
    The Lord of the Flies aspect of this board probably deserves its own warning thread

Welcome to our boards where if you show any weakness we will smash a rock over your head
    And fuck your corpse rip @dnc
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Didn't you just call people hypocrites for calling you out for needless insults? It sounds like you can dish it out but not take it yourself. Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.
    I don't do unprovoked insults or sneak disses like many here do. That's juvenile. When others try to insult my intelligence or are arguing a stupid argument, I sometimes respond passionately.
    I see you have doubled down. When you show weakness like this, expect the sharks to circle. You will be flayed for this for about two more years, give or take.
    The Lord of the Flies aspect of this board probably deserves its own warning thread

Welcome to our boards where if you show any weakness we will smash a rock over your head
    Does never having read that book count as a weakness?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Canadawg said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Does never having read that book count as a weakness?
    rip
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Then the board will continue to suffer. I don't want to be the center of attention. I don't want a bunch of random, unprovoked posts in threads taking shots at me so people can try to get cheap chins. It spams the board with nonsense. Great job moderating. Choosing you as a mod was like choosing one of the inmates to run the prison.
  • Options

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Then the board will continue to suffer. I don't want to be the center of attention. I don't want a bunch of random, unprovoked posts in threads taking shots at me so people can try to get cheap chins. It spams the board with nonsense. Great job moderating. Choosing you as a mod was like choosing one of the inmates to run the prison.
    Dude, u might need to give up internet if you can’t handle people making fun of you for your dumbass positions
    Or just give up constantly taking the dumbass position
    You're confusing dumbass opinion with the truth and logical arguments. I get it, I've proven you wrong on many occasions and that has rubbed you and others the wrong way. But holding a grudge over it does nothing for you.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Dude, u might need to give up internet if you can’t handle people making fun of you for your dumbass positions
    Or just give up constantly taking the dumbass position
    You're confusing dumbass opinion with the truth and logical arguments. I get it, I've proven you wrong on many occasions and that has rubbed you and others the wrong way. But holding a grudge over it does nothing for you.

• Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

I don't think you get it. The inmates running the prison is the entire point.
    That's fine. Then I don't want to hear any complaints about threads with AIDS.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Inside look at the recruiting bored monitors

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

please just disconnect your keyboard for a couple days.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Oh, ok sure you fucking narcissist.

Nobody buys this new "playing the victim" act so either pipe down or go away. We don't care which.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Remember that BallzDeep is the real victim here.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

All the bitching at and about you hasn't come out of left field. Any adult with an ounce of self awareness would have examined this situation and concluded by now that theres something wrong with what they've been doing. Instead you've examine it and decided everyone else is hanging up on you for no reason.

Nobody GAF what you want. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Well that was rude.