Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Johnny Wilson, 2020 5* WR, Calabasas, CA (Offered 7/14/17)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

honestly though ... what i'm seeing is that if the group is tight and everything is clicking well ... then Petersen may offer Gee Jr because he's reached a level of comfort that Gee Jr will blend in real good and give enough "edge/hole" for the team without going overboard and give Petersen headaches. Same with Dad.

I know DDY disagrees with me but fuck it, from what I see Petersen puts a ton of value on the OKG shit and it matters alot to him, whether DDY figures it's BS ... Petersen is running the show, deal with it.

He ain't offering Gee.
    I don't know. If gee Sr can swallow his pride and manage his social media so can Petersen. If there's space for another WR then Jr may get an offer.

Keep a watch out for this situation. Like we have any choice
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

whuggy said:

Jesus. Do people really take what goes on at these 7 on 7 events seriously?

They shouldn’t. Although - for us, the big thing is that Ringo and Wilson are playing for a SEA club.
    Spot on. Still hoping for a big fish relatively early committment. Could really start a tidal wave. We need a Kalepo in this class.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

whuggy said:

Jesus. Do people really take what goes on at these 7 on 7 events seriously?

They shouldn’t. Although - for us, the big thing is that Ringo and Wilson are playing for a SEA club.
    and it's a #3stripes/FSP thing.

If I was Washington/Petersen/Adidas i'd be "doing all I could" to maintain the pressure and maybe keep showing Zion blowing out his knee grimacing in pain, over and over and over and over ...
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

animate said:

honestly though ... what i'm seeing is that if the group is tight and everything is clicking well ... then Petersen may offer Gee Jr because he's reached a level of comfort that Gee Jr will blend in real good and give enough "edge/hole" for the team without going overboard and give Petersen headaches. Same with Dad.

I know DDY disagrees with me but fuck it, from what I see Petersen puts a ton of value on the OKG shit and it matters alot to him, whether DDY figures it's BS ... Petersen is running the show, deal with it.

He ain't offering Gee.
    I don't know. If gee Sr can swallow his pride and manage his social media so can Petersen. If there's space for another WR then Jr may get an offer.

Keep a watch out for this situation. Like we have any choice
    Not a chance in hell.
    Nope. Pete knows his limitations... unlike most of us around here.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

i cannot WAIT to see the look on yalls faces when we pull BOTH johnny wilson and and justin flowe. i noticed that yall dont even try to recruit from ohio. enjoy having inferior talent.

Van Soderberg is still on your roster. No one of note is going to UW until his smug ass is gone
    Imagine caring about this
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,052
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019
    He talks to Adams "here and there" eh? Junior should be living in Wilson's treehouse or linen closet.