Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bryce Young, 2020 4* QB, Los Angeles, CA (OFFERED 7/14)

Comments

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Faith. Family. Foot bowel.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I’m not worried about the QB position
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Oh well. It was a nice dream while it lasted. Say good bye to not only him but Myles Murao as well. He's going to SC now to play with his boy. SC stacking talent as usual even with a thumb thumb for a head coach.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oh well. It was a nice dream while it lasted. Say good bye to not only him but Myles Murao as well. He's going to SC now to play with his boy. SC stacking talent as usual even with a thumb thumb for a head coach.

I wouldn't throw in the towel for murao yet, though it doesn't help by any means.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I wouldn't throw in the towel for murao yet, though it doesn't help by any means.

Not holding my breath. Murao feels like Dedich 2.0.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Myles Murao is a special talent.
  • Options

Not saying we’re favored or anything, but we’ve upgraded from strausser to huff since then and I don’t think Dedich was ever as outwardly pro-UW like Murao has been.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Not saying we’re favored or anything, but we’ve upgraded from strausser to huff since then and I don’t think Dedich was ever as outwardly pro-UW like Murao has been.
    I know Strausser was so bad than literally anyone is an upgrade, but Huff hasn't really done anything yet. Let's see him win a real recruiting battle before we crown him.

I like Huff, and I like all the recruits he's gotten so far, but I don't get why everyone thinks he's elite already. Let's wait until he beats blue-blood programs for an elite out of state recruit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I know Strausser was so bad than literally anyone is an upgrade, but Huff hasn't really done anything yet. Let's see him win a real recruiting battle before we crown him.

I like Huff, and I like all the recruits he's gotten so far, but I don't get why everyone thinks he's elite already. Let's wait until he beats blue-blood programs for an elite out of state recruit.
    Stop repeating this strawman shit. There's a huge difference between saying "we’ve upgraded from strausser to huff" and "huff is elite". One is plainly obvious, the other is LIFPO. No one is claiming Huff's elite.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Stop repeating this strawman shit. There's a huge difference between saying "we’ve upgraded from strausser to huff" and "huff is elite". One is plainly obvious, the other is LIFPO. No one is claiming Huff's elite.
    There are plenty of posts all over this board where people are basically putting Huff in the Malloe-tier, when we don't have much of an idea if Huff can actually recruit. Curne and Mele are good players, but not huge recruiting wins. Getting Murao would be on the same level as getting Tuli. Huff hasn't shown that he can do that, so yeah, I will continue to call people out when they act like Huff is an elite recruiter.
  • Options

Never stated that Huff was elite. Just mean he gets his foot in the door here where strausser would never get close.
  • Options

Never stated that Huff was elite. Just mean he gets his foot in the door here where strausser would never get close.
    Fine, so strike the word elite then... The point still stands. People here just assume that Huff can recruit with very little evidence that that's actually the case. I wasn't directly quoting you, nor was I just referring to you...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    Et tu @NorwegianHusky? Introducing HIV to a thread

Huff can recruit, not sure he elite. But last years class on shitty West OL class amazing get. We looking pretty fucking good this year too