Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Tremblay, 4* 2018 DT, Sacramento (American River JC), CA

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,129
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    As a JC, he'd be expected to help right away, but 275? That's not what we need next year.

We need Gaines next year.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

As a JC, he'd be expected to help right away, but 275? That's not what we need next year.

We need Gaines next year.

I heard some stuff about Gaines, but I need to see how some other stuff works out before I know I can trust the source.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    In general a uw offer in California is not taken seriously when put up against one from usc.

The fact that they can call someone up, and tell them they're offering him because someone got hurt and still get him tells you how things work for them
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The guy from the 247 UCLA site is claiming that Tremblay is a heavy UW lean.

Doesn't quite fit with the reports from Roof and Ektard but who knows

Roof literally has a quote from Tremblay saying that he's leaning towards USC. Although it's very possible that she could have completely made that up.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

guntlove said:

Single T = Shit-canning Malloe, IMHO.

It looks like Taimani's in the bag, credit to Pete & Malloe. But you gotta get at least one of the other two as well. String & Levi could make for a handy starting pair next year, but after that, it's hot garbage.

Malloe's had every fucking advantage with Togai... proximity, cousin on the team, family wants him to go here, playoff appearance last year/fiesta bowl this year. If he can't close Togai, then the dude just can't close. It's sales, get it fucking done.

Pete said himself that winning championships will depend on how well we're? able to recruit & develop defensive lineman... it things don't change real quick we're? gonna find ourselves? in the same spot we were stuck in this year at WR.

Double T should be the minimum expectation.

Mike Reilly hasn't hired a d-line coach yet.....
    They need players to coach. #chickenortheegg?

Note to SC: make a commitable offer or I’ll don the Purple and Gold and rip your QBs lips off.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Roof literally has a quote from Tremblay saying that he's leaning towards USC. Although it's very possible that she could have completely made that up.
    You get away with a lot of you have a nice ass
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

You get away with a lot of you have a nice ass
    I laffed.
  • Options
    FrenchHuskyFrenchHusky Member Posts: 69
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He has until the 15th to sign. The longer in lasts the better for us. He'll probably wait until the the second to see if USC takes him. Lets hope USC gets McClain and other DLinemen.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

He has until the 15th to sign. The longer in lasts the better for us. He'll probably wait until the the second to see if USC takes him. Lets hope USC gets McClain and other DLinemen.

McClain to USC.