Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Tremblay, 4* 2018 DT, Sacramento (American River JC), CA

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

"We didn't want you until we broke one of our player's backs. Please come?"

That kind of recruiting pitch could only work at USC...

Stealing for the twatters lmao

Mama, we made it.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    @Gridiron care to talk about crootin' teen boys with good hips?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This guy actually thought Bama was serious? Maybe serious about you warming the bench up for the 2-Deeps

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

I fucking love this white bastard. Commit!

I want triple T like everyone else, but even double T with Taimani and Tremblay would be pretty great.

TT of any combination would make my PP tingle.

I can't even let myself think of TTT.

I'm a sick fuck.
    We need the triple T. Coming back we have Jaylen, Levi and... some other guys.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Swaye said:

I want triple T like everyone else, but even double T with Taimani and Tremblay would be pretty great.

I'm a sick fuck.
    I have a tepid semi-chub regarding what we might see from Amandre next year. Watching him in garbage time this year, he clearly needs to get used to the speed of college football
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    High hopes for Amandre. Looks the part. Let’s hope he figures it out soon.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2017
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

I'm a sick fuck.
    No argument there. We need an a five star talent at LB and a RB who isn't JAG too, but we can't usually have nice things.

Double T would be a hell of a pull. Triple T would move Malloe from my fire now list to my top 3 favorite assistants.

It's not gonna happen.
    Hell, at this point we may have to be just happy with single T. Taimani appears mostly in the bag, but I get the feeling around here that Tremblay is mostly a "we are in third and if Bama and USC can't fit him in then he's ours to lose" type.

On Togiai, even though @SpiritHorse has never been wrong, there is a first time for everything and I believe Coker that all twitter signs point to him not coming here.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

I'm a sick fuck.
    No argument there. We need an a five star talent at LB and a RB who isn't JAG too, but we can't usually have nice things.

Double T would be a hell of a pull. Triple T would move Malloe from my fire now list to my top 3 favorite assistants.

It's not gonna happen.
    Hell, at this point we may have to be just happy with single T. Taimani appears mostly in the bag, but I get the feeling around here that Tremblay is mostly a "we are in third and if Bama and USC can't fit him in then he's ours to lose" type.

On Togiai, even though @SpiritHorse has never been wrong, there is a first time for everything and I believe Coker that all twitter signs point to him not coming here.
    Single T is my expectation. Anything about that is BRB, YO material.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

I'm a sick fuck.

It's not gonna happen.

Single T is my expectation. Anything about that is BRB, YO material.

*above
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    guntlove said:

Single T = Shit-canning Malloe, IMHO.

It looks like Taimani's in the bag, credit to Pete & Malloe. But you gotta get at least one of the other two as well. String & Levi could make for a handy starting pair next year, but after that, it's hot garbage.

Malloe's had every fucking advantage with Togai... proximity, cousin on the team, family wants him to go here, playoff appearance last year/fiesta bowl this year. If he can't close Togai, then the dude just can't close. It's sales, get it fucking done.

Pete said himself that winning championships will depend on how well we're? able to recruit & develop defensive lineman... it things don't change real quick we're? gonna find ourselves? in the same spot we were stuck in this year at WR.

Double T should be the minimum expectation.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Until Malloe closes a real prospect, he remains a good developer and shit recruiter—a Poly version of Chris Strausser
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    guntlove said:

Single T = Shit-canning Malloe, IMHO.

It looks like Taimani's in the bag, credit to Pete & Malloe. But you gotta get at least one of the other two as well. String & Levi could make for a handy starting pair next year, but after that, it's hot garbage.

Malloe's had every fucking advantage with Togai... proximity, cousin on the team, family wants him to go here, playoff appearance last year/fiesta bowl this year. If he can't close Togai, then the dude just can't close. It's sales, get it fucking done.

Pete said himself that winning championships will depend on how well we're? able to recruit & develop defensive lineman... it things don't change real quick we're? gonna find ourselves? in the same spot we were stuck in this year at WR.

Double T should be the minimum expectation.

THIS.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’m so scarred by JC’s that I presume they all suck if they come to UW.

The ones UW gets all seem to turn into backup guys except for the kickers and punters. Zeke Turner has been solid. But not what I expected him to be. That being said, we haven't had a JC commit at Tremblay's level in forever