Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cleaning shit and piss off the sidewalk is racist

13»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

It makes my day a little better when I hear someone use the term 'Renigging'
    Nobody ever corrects it, cause we're all racist.

I'm hearing that's what the Blazers do near the end of the 1st quarter.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2017

I worked with a black Navy veteran who was a knot-tying wizard. Somehow he never considered it demeaning, racist, cruel or torturous. No traumatic meltdowns. No PTSD. What was he missing? What am I missing?

Or could it just be that Seattle is full of irrational, ignorant pussies who will go to any length to manufacture grievances because they are miserable losers jealous of anyone who can function and get along with others without constantly striving for street cred and to assuage their white guilt by seeing racism in everything? (Chew on that for awhile, motherfuckers!) 12's

FMFTFYFE

Let's be brief here, Tequila.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

I worked with a black Navy veteran who was a knot-tying wizard. Somehow he never considered it demeaning, racist, cruel or torturous. No traumatic meltdowns. No PTSD. What was he missing? What am I missing?

Or could it just be that Seattle is full of irrational, ignorant pussies who will go to any length to manufacture grievances because they are miserable losers jealous of anyone who can function and get along with others without constantly striving for street cred and to assuage their white guilt by seeing racism in everything? (Chew on that for awhile, motherfuckers!)

FMFTFYFE

I believe it's more of a disconnected do-gooder approach to making the world a better place.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Or could it just be that Seattle is full of irrational, ignorant pussies who will go to any length to manufacture grievances because they are miserable losers jealous of anyone who can function and get along with others without constantly striving for street cred and to assuage their white guilt by seeing racism in everything? (Chew on that for awhile, motherfuckers!) 12's

FMFTFYFE

How can we make the term '12' racist?
    edited July 2017

FMFTFYFE

The 1 denotes the white oppression of the 2's who are descended the great pharaoh Two-tencamen. The 2's made their way to the regions of Africa where they were subsequently enslaved by the devil white men.

In honor of this, the Seattle SWJ Seahawks will raise a 21 flag as a symbol of the twos struggle.

FMFTFYFE

The 1 denotes the white oppression of the 2's who are descended the great pharaoh Two-tencamen. The 2's made their way to the regions of Africa where they were subsequently enslaved by the devil white men.

In honor of this, the Seattle SWJ Seahawks will raise a 21 flag as a symbol of the twos struggle.
    *-SJW
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Swaye said:

Larry has exceeded his shelf life. I knew the name was familiar. He was in on the fight for Black athletes in the late 60's. He's a good guy

A native of Seattle, Gossett is a 1963 graduate of Franklin High School; he then attended and graduated from the University of Washington (U.W.). In 1966-1967, he was a VISTA volunteer in Harlem.[1][3] He initially joined VISTA for the draft deferment; his time in Harlem politicized and radicalized him.[4] Returning to Seattle, he became a founder of the Black Student Union on the U.W. campus[1] and helped to organize nearly a dozen high school and middle school Black Student Unions throughout Seattle.[3] As a student activist, he was instrumental in bringing about the U.W.'s Educational Opportunity Program minority recruitment program. He also played a role in the discrimination of black track athletes from Oregon State University, resulting in their early departure from a track meet.[5] He graduated from the U.W. in 1970, receiving the university's first-ever degree in African American studies. Before he had even formally received his B.A.,[4] he became the first supervisor of the Black Student Division in the university's Office of Minority Affairs.[1] The Seattle Civil Rights and Labor History Project describes him as having been, in the late 1960s, "one of Seattle’s best known young black radicals."[3]

A former member of SNCC,[3] he has a long history of community organizing in Seattle.[1][3] While still working for the U.W., he was involved in the occupation of a former Seattle public school that ultimately became El Centro de la Raza. His continued involvement in civil disobedience led to a request to "cool it", from the head of the Office of Minority Affairs, Samuel E. Kelly. Eventually, he left his position at the university. After working on the successful 1977 mayoral campaign of Charles Royer, he served briefly in the Royer administration, but felt that was taking him too far from his activist roots.[4] From April 1979 until December 1993, he was the executive director of Seattle's Central Area Motivation Program (CAMP).[1][3] He eventually found his way back into electoral politics by way of involvement in Jesse Jackson's presidential campaigns.[4]

Gossett is married and has three children.[1]

I was wondering if this loser was a total piece of shit. Working for Jesse Jacksons campaign confirmed it.
    You watch your whore mouth. Race Bannon doorbelled for Jesse Jackson (and George McGovern).
    @RaceBannon has always supported loveable losers.
    Until 2016
    Thanks for the softball:

salemcoog said:

FMFTFYFE

*-SJW
    SWJ's are like Cuogs.

salemcoog said:

FMFTFYFE

*-SJW
    SWJ's are like Cuogs.
    Single White Jews?
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

FMFTFYFE

*-SJW
    SWJ's are like Cuogs.
    Single White Jews?
    They did this.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    PM to Baabs

thud
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

FMFTFYFE

Juries have 12 people. Juries convict more black people than white people, per capita.

Res ipsa loquitur.
    AZDuck said:

FMFTFYFE

Juries have 12 people. Juries convict more black people than white people, per capita.

Res ipsa loquitur.
    Check ur guilt bruh
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    For whatever reason I find this thread title funny