Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cleaning shit and piss off the sidewalk is racist

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Larry has exceeded his shelf life. I knew the name was familiar. He was in on the fight for Black athletes in the late 60's. He's a good guy

A native of Seattle, Gossett is a 1963 graduate of Franklin High School; he then attended and graduated from the University of Washington (U.W.). In 1966-1967, he was a VISTA volunteer in Harlem.[1][3] He initially joined VISTA for the draft deferment; his time in Harlem politicized and radicalized him.[4] Returning to Seattle, he became a founder of the Black Student Union on the U.W. campus[1] and helped to organize nearly a dozen high school and middle school Black Student Unions throughout Seattle.[3] As a student activist, he was instrumental in bringing about the U.W.'s Educational Opportunity Program minority recruitment program. He also played a role in the discrimination of black track athletes from Oregon State University, resulting in their early departure from a track meet.[5] He graduated from the U.W. in 1970, receiving the university's first-ever degree in African American studies. Before he had even formally received his B.A.,[4] he became the first supervisor of the Black Student Division in the university's Office of Minority Affairs.[1] The Seattle Civil Rights and Labor History Project describes him as having been, in the late 1960s, "one of Seattle’s best known young black radicals."[3]

A former member of SNCC,[3] he has a long history of community organizing in Seattle.[1][3] While still working for the U.W., he was involved in the occupation of a former Seattle public school that ultimately became El Centro de la Raza. His continued involvement in civil disobedience led to a request to "cool it", from the head of the Office of Minority Affairs, Samuel E. Kelly. Eventually, he left his position at the university. After working on the successful 1977 mayoral campaign of Charles Royer, he served briefly in the Royer administration, but felt that was taking him too far from his activist roots.[4] From April 1979 until December 1993, he was the executive director of Seattle's Central Area Motivation Program (CAMP).[1][3] He eventually found his way back into electoral politics by way of involvement in Jesse Jackson's presidential campaigns.[4]

Gossett is married and has three children.[1]

I was wondering if this loser was a total piece of shit. Working for Jesse Jacksons campaign confirmed it.
    You watch your whore mouth. Race Bannon doorbelled for Jesse Jackson (and George McGovern).
    In fairness, Race was just trying to bang some brown sugar and did what he had to do to close the deal.
    I was already married during Jackson unfortunately
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Larry has exceeded his shelf life. I knew the name was familiar. He was in on the fight for Black athletes in the late 60's. He's a good guy

A native of Seattle, Gossett is a 1963 graduate of Franklin High School; he then attended and graduated from the University of Washington (U.W.). In 1966-1967, he was a VISTA volunteer in Harlem.[1][3] He initially joined VISTA for the draft deferment; his time in Harlem politicized and radicalized him.[4] Returning to Seattle, he became a founder of the Black Student Union on the U.W. campus[1] and helped to organize nearly a dozen high school and middle school Black Student Unions throughout Seattle.[3] As a student activist, he was instrumental in bringing about the U.W.'s Educational Opportunity Program minority recruitment program. He also played a role in the discrimination of black track athletes from Oregon State University, resulting in their early departure from a track meet.[5] He graduated from the U.W. in 1970, receiving the university's first-ever degree in African American studies. Before he had even formally received his B.A.,[4] he became the first supervisor of the Black Student Division in the university's Office of Minority Affairs.[1] The Seattle Civil Rights and Labor History Project describes him as having been, in the late 1960s, "one of Seattle’s best known young black radicals."[3]

A former member of SNCC,[3] he has a long history of community organizing in Seattle.[1][3] While still working for the U.W., he was involved in the occupation of a former Seattle public school that ultimately became El Centro de la Raza. His continued involvement in civil disobedience led to a request to "cool it", from the head of the Office of Minority Affairs, Samuel E. Kelly. Eventually, he left his position at the university. After working on the successful 1977 mayoral campaign of Charles Royer, he served briefly in the Royer administration, but felt that was taking him too far from his activist roots.[4] From April 1979 until December 1993, he was the executive director of Seattle's Central Area Motivation Program (CAMP).[1][3] He eventually found his way back into electoral politics by way of involvement in Jesse Jackson's presidential campaigns.[4]

I was wondering if this loser was a total piece of shit. Working for Jesse Jacksons campaign confirmed it.
    You watch your whore mouth. Race Bannon doorbelled for Jesse Jackson (and George McGovern).
    In fairness, Race was just trying to bang some brown sugar and did what he had to do to close the deal.
    ABUNDANCE!!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

Swaye said:

The wedding ring effect
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club

And you wonder why people silently voted for Trump?

The 'progressives' will never learn.

Dumbasses.

This. Wiff a bullet.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

And you wonder why people silently voted for Trump?

The 'progressives' will never learn.

Dumbasses.

This. Wiff a bullet.
    That's racist.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    BearsWiin said:

I fantasize about watercannoning negroes in Birmingham every time I pressurewash my deck, so yeah, I can see that

I'm guessing one of the 5 reasons you do it is to spray off German Shephard dookie???
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Larry did a lot of good. But he's now in that Shelly Winters stage of his life, where he's just old, fat, sad and pathetic. Anyone who throws their support behind anarchist urban campers (fuck calling them "homeless") should be drowned in Elliott Bay for crimes of ignorance and treason.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Swaye said:

@RaceBannon has always supported loveable losers.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Swaye said:

The wedding ringpussy whip effect
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Swaye said:

@RaceBannon has always supported loveable losers.
    Until 2016

I'm trying to decide what's more asinine: this, or the City of Seattle paper bag ban because of some skin test from 90 years ago.

"Brown-bagging it" is now a prohibited saying in the City of Seattle's ever-growing list of banned workplace words. I have no idea why, yet know it's fucking idiotic.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

I'm trying to decide what's more asinine: this, or the City of Seattle paper bag ban because of some skin test from 90 years ago.

"Brown-bagging it" is now a prohibited saying in the City of Seattle's ever-growing list of banned workplace words. I have no idea why, yet know it's fucking idiotic.
    Good lord
    So apparently 80 years ago frat boys from the South used to put a brown bag on the door and deny admission to anyone darker than the bag. Hence, "brown-bagging" is verboten.

In related news, Seattle has banned all hardware stores from selling rope.

Fuck this shithole City.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    It makes my day a little better when I hear someone use the term 'Renigging'
    Nobody ever corrects it, cause we're all racist.
    I worked with a black Navy veteran who was a knot-tying wizard. Somehow he never considered it demeaning, racist, cruel or torturous. No traumatic meltdowns. No PTSD. What was he missing? What am I missing?

Or could it just be that Seattle is full of irrational, ignorant pussies who will go to any length to manufacture grievances because they are miserable losers jealous of anyone who can function and get along with others without constantly striving for street cred and to assuage their white guilt by seeing racism in everything? (Chew on that for awhile, motherfuckers!)

FMFTFYFE
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Pretty sure it's re-neg