Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The end is near

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2017
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Looks like a private company with a good idea to me.

But then again I'm not a whiny bitch so I could be wrong

So you are the guy that half asses it. Let's throw something against the wall and see if it sticks? I am sure that has worked out well for your Racey boy.

The companies that actually care about this offering go above and beyond. This has been a staple offering in the SEC....SEC.....SEC

This is just lazy. Come on buddy.

Thanks for reading Race ;) Might as well take a morning rip. Enjoy yourself!

There are some really cool companies in the South offering this service that is killing it. Outfitted with TV's, honey buckets, food.

To me this poorly thought out. Call me whiny, but this is just lazy.

Where is the three peat? You sound upset Jimmy
    Eh forget it. Race, next time you go to a UW home game first Red Hook in the zone is on me.
    Next time you're in the Zone make sure to get with your fellow daWgs in front of the TV showing the Oregon game. You better be cheering louder for Nebraska than you would be for Washington against fucking Stanford, or you didn't do it right.

Then make sure to get that sweet sweet red hook nectar in before killing yourself in front of all the doogs and 91 alums signing autographs.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited July 2017
    Tip of the day: Buy Ice
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

No joke but I've always actually thought the shipping container tailgate thing was a great idea image

That is actually offering something. Instead of a tent and camping chairs.

Pretty solid.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    jecornel said:

No joke but I've always actually thought the shipping container tailgate thing was a great idea image

Pretty solid.
    Put your money where your mouth is, lil jimmy.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    MisterEm said:

jecornel said:

Pretty solid.
    Put your money where your mouth is, lil jimmy.
    Come on bro, I am retired. Can't afford it. But I would stop by the setup if someone had it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2017

dnc said:

Alexis said:

HuskyJW said:

WTF is Rainier Vista?

Back in the day it was the low income housing in the Rainier Valley. Holly Park's twin. Right over on MLK by Henderson. Not sure if it's still there or if they've blown each other up yet. But seems like a good outfit to hook up your tailgate though.
    This is exactly what I thought of..

On that note, RIP High Poont.
    Grew up a couple blocks north of High Poont but close enough that all the kids at the Catholic school thought I was High Poont TUFF.
    I was a few blocks east but my little league team practiced at high point field many in between gunshots
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2017

dnc said:

dnc said:

Alexis said:

HuskyJW said:

WTF is Rainier Vista?

Back in the day it was the low income housing in the Rainier Valley. Holly Park's twin. Right over on MLK by Henderson. Not sure if it's still there or if they've blown each other up yet. But seems like a good outfit to hook up your tailgate though.
    This is exactly what I thought of..

On that note, RIP High Poont.
    Grew up a couple blocks north of High Poont but close enough that all the kids at the Catholic school thought I was High Poont TUFF.
    I was a few blocks west but my little league team practiced at high point field many in between gunshots
    I bet my 2 dads and your 2 dads probably drank beers together at the REAL Tug Tavern.

Fun fact, I almost killed myself driving drunk through the old K-Mart parking at midnight.
    My dads definitely imbined at the tug once upon a time. I wanta say there was a Blue Moon Tavern somewhere in West Seattle /White CENTER they once frequented as well.

I used to walk through that KMart parking lot everyday on my day to Denny. They had a .35 cent CokeGreaterThan Pepsi machine I thought was the shit.

RIP Food Giant.