Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The end is near

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
This is so bad. SO BAD!!! SAD

http://www.tailgateclub.com/husky

Pool boy money grab here.

What a pile of shit.

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Not everyone has a sweet gig selling office supplies.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    If I was destitute, I'd be all over that.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Looks like a private company with a good idea to me.

But then again I'm not a whiny bitch so I could be wrong

So you are the guy that half asses it. Let's throw something against the wall and see if it sticks? I am sure that has worked out well for your Racey boy.

The companies that actually care about this offering go above and beyond.

This is just lazy. Come on buddy.

Thanks for reading Race ;) Might as well take a morning rip. Enjoy yourself!

edited July 2017
    jecornel said:

So you are the guy that half asses it. Let's throw something against the wall and see if it sticks? I am sure that has worked out well for your Racey boy.

The companies that actually care about this offering go above and beyond. This has been a staple offering in the SEC....SEC.....SEC

There are some really cool companies in the South offering this service that is killing it. Outfitted with TV's, honey buckets, food.

To me this poorly thought out. Call me whiny, but this is just lazy.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Not everyone has a sweet gig selling office supplies killing bugs.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    WTF is Rainier Vista?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    sounds like someone used to getting up at dawn to secure a bbq spot to roast his weinee, suddenly feels threatened.

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

The companies that actually care about this offering go above and beyond. This has been a staple offering in the SEC....SEC.....SEC

There are some really cool companies in the South offering this service that is killing it. Outfitted with TV's, honey buckets, food.

Where is the three peat? You sound upset Jimmy
    Eh forget it. Race, next time you go to a UW home game first Red Hook in the zone is on me.
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Where is the three peat? You sound upset Jimmy
    Eh forget it. Race, next time you go to a UW home game first Red Hook in the zone is on me.
    Build "it" and they will come #ZoneSoHard
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,091 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

WTF is Rainier Vista?

Back in the day it was the low income housing in the Rainier Valley. Holly Park's twin. Right over on MLK by Henderson. Not sure if it's still there or if they've blown each other up yet. But seems like a good outfit to hook up your tailgate though.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Alexis said:

HuskyJW said:

WTF is Rainier Vista?

Back in the day it was the low income housing in the Rainier Valley. Holly Park's twin. Right over on MLK by Henderson. Not sure if it's still there or if they've blown each other up yet. But seems like a good outfit to hook up your tailgate though.
    This is exactly what I thought of..

On that note, RIP High Poont.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I'm still too broken up over Gaines wedding to contemplate this.

So the Gaines wedding is your own private Benghazi?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter