Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 reasons Huskies won’t repeat as Pac-12 champs

2»

Comments

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

So we did not win the conference in 2000 according to this fucktard?

Fucktard also thinks you "ran the table" in the Pac-12 last year. Shit blogger.

"3. The Pac-12 is on notice in regards to the Washington Huskies

After running the table in the Pac-12 last season, the rest of the conference is sure to be on notice. Although their schedule looks relatively easy, things won’t be as easy in 2017."
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

So we did not win the conference in 2000 according to this fucktard?

Fucktard also thinks you "ran the table" in the Pac-12 last year. Shit blogger.

"3. The Pac-12 is on notice in regards to the Washington Huskies

After running the table in the Pac-12 last season, the rest of the conference is sure to be on notice. Although their schedule looks relatively easy, things won’t be as easy in 2017."
    It is the type of technically gifted writing that would make Stalin proud.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Experts have no idea how fucking good our oline will be. (Dline too). I want USC in pac champ game . Adams and Co are going to fucking PUMMEL usc into oblivion. Darnold is going to run for his life. Cant wait.

Phil Steele just anointed USC the pac12 champ already. Dumbshit claimed USC and Stanford to have best oline's in conference. Steele is the best in biz, he's just painfully ignorant in this case.

Petersen is rolling out the best oline in the cuntry. 250+ on ground. Fill in blank on Jake's proficiency thru air...add 50-100 yds. And that with a ground-oriented offense. Steele is mistaken.

Now Stanford will need to lose 2 games as UW will lose 1,?likely in Palo Alto. Maybe ASU on road, or Oregon at home. Aint getting thru conference unscathed. Were going to need help along the way. But USC, if we get there, is in deep shit

Pup never picks the Dawgs to win.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    article leads off with the usual, perennial fucking secondary is young excuse!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Experts have no idea how fucking good our oline will be. (Dline too). I want USC in pac champ game . Adams and Co are going to fucking PUMMEL usc into oblivion. Darnold is going to run for his life. Cant wait.

Phil Steele just anointed USC the pac12 champ already. Dumbshit claimed USC and Stanford to have best oline's in conference. Steele is the best in biz, he's just painfully ignorant in this case.

Petersen is rolling out the best oline in the cuntry. 250+ on ground. Fill in blank on Jake's proficiency thru air...add 50-100 yds. And that with a ground-oriented offense. Steele is mistaken.

Now Stanford will need to lose 2 games as UW will lose 1,?likely in Palo Alto. Maybe ASU on road, or Oregon at home. Aint getting thru conference unscathed. Were going to need help along the way. But USC, if we get there, is in deep shit

Stanford will lose one against us? in the conference championship game.

Book it!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Stanford will lose one against us? in the conference championship game.

Book it!
    Go Hurskies!¡
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blood eagle this shit conference with 0 losses or kill yourself

Are we sure that Stanford is going to be a contender next year or even going forward? Oregon has a much better chance to jump back with a completely unproven staff. That's how little I respect Shaw at this point. They looked incompetent most of last year.

If Petersen deserves to keep getting sucked after last season he sure as fuck isn't losing to this team and ASU, even on the road.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2017

I'm not normally on the Puppy wagon train, but this got me pumped up so I was obligated to chin the post.

Can somebody make some "We want USC" signs that people can hold at games this year?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    uzi said:

I'm not normally on the Puppy wagon train, but this got me pumped up so I was obligated to chin the post.

Can somebody make some "We want USC" signs that people can hold at games this year?
    Only if Babushka doesn't shit himself with shit game-planning against the condoms (tee hee hee).
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    haie said:

Blood eagle this shit conference with 0 losses or kill yourself

Are we sure that Stanford is going to be a contender next year or even going forward? Oregon has a much better chance to jump back with a completely unproven staff. That's how little I respect Shaw at this point. They looked incompetent most of last year.

If Petersen deserves to keep getting sucked after last season he sure as fuck isn't losing to this team and ASU, even on the road.
    That's what I thought two years ago.

Then your genius of an oc decided to throw the ball 65 time or whatever.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Kill everyone.

wait. I thought calls for genocide aren't allowed.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    doogie said:

Gladstone said:

Kill everyone.

wait. I thought calls for genocide aren't allowed.

There is like 1 rule here. How?!