Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Okay fellas! What kind of lover are you?

Comments

• Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What's love got to do, got to do with it?

What's love but a second hand emotion
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Confusing. Are those metaphors better represented by these?

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2017

Back when Dole started doing ads for ED, my friends and I would joke about having "WD"- i.e., whiskey dick from time to time.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Back when Dole started doing ads for ED, my friends and I would joke about having "WD"- i.e., whiskey dick from time to time.
    Makes sense now. Bill Cosby and I had a laugh at my guess.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Throbber finds that, well, hurtful.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    I endurED a long night of drugs and a tossed salad. Today is another day and a new day. Cant blame the bitch for the funny taste in my mouth and the bad breath forever. Just put a brushin on and a smile and move the fuck on.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Someone post the PLSS rant about tossing salad. Something like "today is a new day. can't blame the bitch for the bad taste in your mouth forever. brush your teeth and move the fuck on."

El oh el

Huh?

I endurED a long night of drugs and a tossed salad. Today is another day and a new day. Cant blame the bitch for the funny taste in my mouth and the bad breath forever. Just put a brushin on and a smile and move the fuck on.

Poetry
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Grundle, you asshole!

I needed more time (tee hee) to find that second poast. You just couldn't leave things alone for 3 minutes & 53 seconds.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Grundle, you asshole!

I needed more time (tee hee) to find that second poast. You just couldn't leave things alone for 3 minutes & 53 seconds.

Baze this deserves 2 posts. Im the only one here who doesnt need to google husky facts. Newbies like you have to to keep up with Pup thanks to your little phone friend. What a deuche. FUCK!!!!!!!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Grundle, you asshole!

Baze this deserves 2 posts. Im the only one here who doesnt need to google husky facts. Newbies like you have to to keep up with Pup thanks to your little phone friend. What a deuche. FUCK!!!!!!!
    Pup going off memory from 26 years ago. Your dumbass just googled it. What a buttfuck you are Baze.
    Dont bogart my shit my friend. You forgot the ° trademark symbol for pup's material Baabs. Please denote in future posts said reference....or i'll bring Kim's attorneys on over.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Grundle, you asshole!

Pup going off memory from 26 years ago. Your dumbass just googled it. What a buttfuck you are Baze.
    Dont bogart my shit my friend. You forgot the ° trademark symbol for pup's material Baabs. Please denote in future posts said reference....or i'll bring Kim's attorneys on over.
    Crash and burn baabs...