Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Things to do in Boulder this September 24

Smoke weed

Talk shit

Even if the game is in Seattle

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited July 2017
    I banged my coworker last year in Boulder while her husband was deployed in iraq.

Yes I'm a shitty person.

He's actually super cool which makes it worse.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

I banged my coworker last year in Boulder while her husband was deployed in iraq.

Yes I'm a shitty person.

Pics or GTFO.

Also, you are a shitty person.
    Good god this woman has really turned you around. You're up at 6 am?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,470 Swaye's Wigwam

Yes I'm a shitty person.

Yikes

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Yes I'm a shitty person.

Creampie?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

Take in some elk scouting? Grab a co-ed and hike up to 12,000ft for some selfies in the wild mountain flowers, some gold prospecting in the local creeks, a little pocket trout fishing, a class-4 white water rafting adventure, some roasted weenies by moonlight, a short trip to denver to see Von Miller play.....or just watch UW kill the boofalo's and head back to Washington St where the real outdoor enthusiast can take part in a day of fun. Like spending a day playing vids with Baabs in his kent apartmernt with the shades sealed, and a cheap pizza in the oven...with cola galore

Only faggots take selfies. But, you already knew that.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

Take in some elk scouting? Grab a co-ed and hike up to 12,000ft for some selfies in the wild mountain flowers, some gold prospecting in the local creeks, a little pocket trout fishing, a class-4 white water rafting adventure, some roasted weenies by moonlight, a short trip to denver to see Von Miller play.....or just watch UW kill the boofalo's and head back to Washington St where the real outdoor enthusiast can take part in a day of fun. Like spending a day playing vids with Baabs in his kent apartmernt with the shades sealed, and a cheap pizza in the oven...with cola galore

Apparently my sarcasm went over your head baze. So too did most your attempts at the beav. . Baze youre on the wrong trajectory . Just chill b4 you jump the creek
    hee hee
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    *tee hee

Apparently my sarcasm went over your head baze. So too did most your attempts at the beav. . Baze youre on the wrong trajectory . Just chill b4 you jump the creek
    hee hee
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

hee hee
    Ok Baze