Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arizona sportswriter lists '91 Huskies as greatest Wildcat opponent of all time

1235»

Comments

• Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic

Not gamma phis, Cramma vibrator per Puppy.
    yobates said:

Breaking was 84 down at park place with the LL World Series champs and lupe Zaragoza - 91 was busy fingering assholes of gamma phi's who had boyfriends at central. It was cool cuz she said it wasn't cheating - xoxo pup good buddy

• Options
    yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    So I was texting with pup a couple weeks back and all of a sudden he was "shit sport gotta go my girl has the dildo going. I thought she was brushing her teeth". Cool story bro
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited July 2017
    She has a powerful toothbrush then.
    yobates said:

So I was texting with pup a couple weeks back and all of a sudden he was "shit sport gotta go my girl has the dildo going. I thought she was brushing her teeth". Cool story bro

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    yobates said:

No pictures ... no proof ... didn't happen
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus Christ, would Arizona fucking contract itself from football already?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    yobates said:

Puppy plagiarism Mojo's shit
    https://youtu.be/_IzWBMIq9ko
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    So I was texting with pup a couple weeks back and all of a sudden he was "Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know"
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    yobates said:

Breaking was 84 down at park place with the LL World Series champs and lupe Zaragoza - 91 was busy fingering assholes of gamma phi's who had boyfriends at central. It was cool cuz she said it wasn't cheating - xoxo pup good buddy

I remember u breaking at park place...just got the year messed up. U were actually pretty good sport
  • Options
    Founders Club

The offense wasn't even all the great in that gayme. Billy Joe was under 50% at the half. It was still over in the first qtr.

WTF Billy? The offense was rediculous. They scored big off turnovers and won something like 58-0. And they ran and threw at will. Keep in mind that was vs the budding of desert swarm. That was a killer defense the next 2 years
    *ridiculous

No, I didn't Google that either.
    Baze you lying fuck. Remember you graduated UW (Madison) in 2004. your parents moved west for greener *pastuures, you followed to suck off mommy's teet...still are. You got into *reaal UW football and googled your ass to HH.
    . Pup was already reporting on UW football while you were shitting your diapers in a mountainless, cultureless mess of a midwest state. Google yourself a girlfriend, take the teeth off your moms sore nipple, and watch a fucking husky game live...you'll understand the history just from the crowd. You cant google your way into husky history...you were either here to witness it or you were'nt. Its clear you werent
    @Doog_de_Jour
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    “Google yourself a girlfriend, take the teeth off your moms sore nipple, and watch a fucking husky game live!”

I’m submitting this piece of poetry to the UW (Madison) marketing department now. I hope they use it in ALL their advertising.
  • Options
    Founders Club

“Google yourself a girlfriend, take the teeth off your moms sore nipple, and watch a fucking husky game live!”

I’m submitting this piece of poetry to the UW (Madison) marketing department now. I hope they use it in ALL their advertising.