Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official HH Basement Pole

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    My place of residence has a basement
    Walkout with 8 foot ceilings. No it's not for rent!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    Write In: your place of residence is a basement.

And it has poasters of tuff guys like John Lennon and Mark Wahlberg.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    My place of residence does not have a basement

Write In: your place of residence is a basement.

And it has poasters of tuff guys like John Lennon and Mark Wahlberg.

If you're going to bash Marky Mark, I'm fucking out.

Walking off to Good Vibrations but still out.
    When he is curling with cinder blocks and drops it to the ground in a crushing display of whoknowswhatthefuck gets me every time.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    No basement but a crawl space and at one time skunks and possums did live there...
    edited July 2017
    Speaking of basements...I went out with a few friends tonight and we were meeting other friends at a bar in Phoenix and couldn't find it.

Some smarmy little hipster shithead was like hey are you going to valley bar it's in this shady alley over here follow us

So we're like fuck it. Okay.

He leads us to it and immediately starts smart assing the bouncer. Bouncer goes "less talk more rock" and gestures for the dick bag to move along.

The fag starts talking shit and immediately gets kicked out. We all died laughing.

Long story short: I only bring this up because "less talk more rock" should be in the hh the lexicon.

Oh btw the bar was in the basement.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

Speaking of basements...I went out with a few friends tonight...

Riiight !!! And I was meeting with The Pope to discuss complex liturgical matters going back to the 2nd century...

Always assumed you were 14 and in Juvenile lockup with AOL dial up access, and this "few friends" meeting other friends story confirms my suspicions...

Kids in other cells saying "that's disgusting, put your pants back on" are not friends...
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Speaking of basements...I went out with a few friends tonight and we were meeting other friends at a bar in Phoenix and couldn't find it.

Some smarmy little hipster shithead was like hey are you going to valley bar it's in this shady alley over here follow us

He leads us to it and immediately starts smart assing the bouncer. Bouncer goes "less talk more rock" and gestures for the dick bag to move along.

The fag starts talking shit and immediately gets kicked out. We all died laughing.

Long story short: I only bring this up because "less talk more rock" should be in the hh the lexicon.

Be a better poaster.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    tenndawg said:

Speaking of basements...I went out with a few friends tonight...

Riiight !!! And I was meeting with The Pope to discuss complex liturgical matters going back to the 2nd century...

Always assumed you were 14 and in Juvenile lockup with AOL dial up access, and this "few friends" meeting other friends story confirms my suspicions...

Kids in other cells saying "that's disgusting, put your pants back on" are not friends...
    Try lurking around a while. PM @IrishDawg22 . He's got this place dialed in and might help you.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited July 2017
    Swaye said:

tenndawg said:

Sucky Pole

Should have questions like:

1) are there animal droppings in ur basement

2) do you live in the basement per se, or in a closet in the basement ?

3) is your basement wired for electricity, or do you run an extension chord up the steps ?

4) when the basement bathroom toilet overflows do you clean it up, or wait for a heavy rain to seep in and wash it away ?

5) How many unwilling women have been tied up in the basement?
    in the beginning or at the end?
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

tenndawg said:

Sucky Pole

Should have questions like:

1) are there animal droppings in ur basement

2) do you live in the basement per se, or in a closet in the basement ?

3) is your basement wired for electricity, or do you run an extension chord up the steps ?

4) when the basement bathroom toilet overflows do you clean it up, or wait for a heavy rain to seep in and wash it away ?

5) How many unwilling women have been tied up in the basement?
    no such thing
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    Underneath a bridge is a kind of basement I suppose.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946

Cool story bro.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

It's cheaper to drink at home
    BearsWiin said:

It's cheaper to drink at home
    Less talk more rock