Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Returning OL starts

2»

Comments

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Found it. It was Old Miss. Their OL played BAMA much better than ours did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEhvGTztblw

I'm happy we have optimism for the group, but I want to see them play better agains the elite teams.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,470 Swaye's Wigwam

Our offense sucks.

If you score 70 against shit teams and 7 against good ones, you are awful. Jack Pardee level bullshit.

Smith is Sark with better players and an elite d
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Our offense sucks.

If you score 70 against shit teams and 7 against good ones, you are awful. Jack Pardee level bullshit.

Pretty much nailed it. Except the alcoholism part. Other than that, spot on.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Our offense sucks.

I don't like you appearing to have a life and not posting here much. You really need to fix this shit and quit your damn jerb.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Our offense sucks.

I hate Smith as much as the next bloke but I will low key defend him a little bit vs Sark. You think Sark would do what Smith did vs Colorado in the P12CG? The 2nd half we ran the ball 95% of the time and shoved it down their throats. Of course the first half was one of the most poorly called offensive games you'll ever find. They both suck.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Our offense sucks.

Smith >>>> Sark
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,470 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Our offense sucks.

I hate Smith as much as the next bloke but I will low key defend him a little bit vs Sark. You think Sark would do what Smith did vs Colorado in the P12CG? The 2nd half we ran the ball 95% of the time and shoved it down their throats. Of course the first half was one of the most poorly called offensive games you'll ever find. They both suck.

Game was already over due to Sefo injury and Taylor Rapp.

The playcalling vs USC and Bama was even worse than Sark level.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

Our offense sucks.

And then the little fuck throws 3 straight times at the two yard line simply to pad Browning and Ross' stats.
    dnc said:

Our offense sucks.

Smith >>>> Sark

He is slightly better against shit teams but probably worse against good teams

dnc said:

Our offense sucks.

Smith >>>> Sark

Completely disagree.

I don't think he's great and I won't miss him when he moves on, but his offense has been far better than Sark's.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Our offense sucks.

Smith >>>> Sark

Completely disagree.

I don't think he's great and I won't miss him when he moves on, but his offense has been far better than Sark's.
    One season.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Our offense sucks.

Smith >>>> Sark

Completely disagree.

One season.
    Yep. And Sark never had one in five chances. None of his USC offenses were this good either.
    edited June 2017
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Our offense sucks.

Smith >>>> Sark

Completely disagree.

One season.
    Yep. And Sark never had one in five chances. None of his USC offenses were this good either.
    Sark sucks, no argument there. I can't say with certainty that he's a worse playcaller than Smith though.

Last year's team had more talent than any Sark team on offense, especially at OL and QB. Price and Locker were shit compared to Browning. They also played a much weaker schedule than any Sark led UW team.

That's Sark's fault as a head coach for not bringing in talent, but that's another issue.

Smith has been pretty bad. He gets some credit for the improvement last year, but it's going to take more than that.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Our offense sucks.

Smith >>>> Sark

Completely disagree.

One season.
    Sark sucks, no argument there. I can't say with certainty that he's a worse playcaller than Smith though.

Last year's team had more talent than any Sark team on offense, especially at OL and QB. Price and Locker were shit compared to Browning. They also played a much weaker schedule than any Sark led UW team.

That's Sark's fault as a head coach for not bringing in talent, but that's another issue.

Smith has been pretty bad. He gets some credit for the improvement last year, but it's going to take more than that.

I actually think 2011 Price is just as good as Browning. 2012 and our abortion of an oline ruined him. He had a canon and was very mobile before that.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Our offense sucks.

Smith >>>> Sark

Completely disagree.

One season.

I actually think 2011 Price is just as good as Browning. 2012 and our abortion of an oline ruined him. He had a canon and was very mobile before that.
    Agreed, 2011 Price was different than Browning but equally capable. After that, not close.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Also Sark never was lucky enough to have Tedford yank his leash when he was doing dumb shit.