Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump vs. Bezos

1235»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

If you buy from Amazon you're part of the problem. When they come for your jerbs, which they will eventually, because your employer has been put out of business by them, don't cry about it, you did it to yourself.

I don't work in retail.

honk em
    They're coming for more than retail. These fucks want to control everything. They want to monopolize the shipping and grocery industry too.
    That's still retail under a different name hamster dick.

Guess what? When they take over your retail company's market share they will need jobs so you could just work Amazon then.

A shitty retail job is a shitty retail job. Who cares about the name or top brass.
    Exactly. Have no fear. Those people with shitty retail jobs can go get even shittier warehouse jobs... That is if they're? "lucky" enough to live in a hub anyway.

Liberals like Tommy, C-sectiondawg, and Mosstard and the fag with the Husky avatar only care about the poor that sit on their ass and do nothing. But for someone who is poorly employed, they don't give a shit about.

It shows just how fucked up their values systems are.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

If you buy from Amazon you're part of the problem. When they come for your jerbs, which they will eventually, because your employer has been put out of business by them, don't cry about it, you did it to yourself.

I don't work in retail.

honk em
    They're coming for more than retail. These fucks want to control everything. They want to monopolize the shipping and grocery industry too.

Guess what? When they take over your retail company's market share they will need jobs so you could just work Amazon then.

A shitty retail job is a shitty retail job. Who cares about the name or top brass.
    Exactly. Have no fear. Those people with shitty retail jobs can go get even shittier warehouse jobs... That is if they're? "lucky" enough to live in a hub anyway.

Liberals like Tommy, C-sectiondawg, and Mosstard and the fag with the Husky avatar only care about the poor that sit on their ass and do nothing. But for someone who is poorly employed, they don't give a shit about.

huh?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't work in retail.

honk em

huh?
    You only care when free shit is attempted to be taken away from those that sit on their ass and do nothing. But ignore the fact that those that bust their ass everyday and actually pay taxes are the ones paying for the lazy fuckers free shit.

Do you work for the government Tommy?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't work in retail.

honk em

huh?
    You only care when free shit is attempted to be taken away from those that sit on their ass and do nothing. But ignore the fact that those that bust their ass everyday and actually pay taxes are the ones paying for the lazy fuckers free shit.

Do you work for the government Tommy?
    LOL no.

Tell us more about what I think, this is fascinating.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't work in retail.

honk em

For the record, I hate all poor people
    We hate you as well.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Actually sorry I started this thread now.

It was funny for the first page.
    Went downhill quick. I hate myself for starting it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Actually sorry I started this thread now.

It was funny for the first page.
    Went downhill quick. I hate myself for starting it.
    Look what you have created @Swaye