Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kalifornia Kolleges fucked in recruiting

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Swaye said:

Make California its own country. No one else wants them. Build a wall around the entire shithole and they can open the gates and let as many islamofucks as they want to in. And when San Francisco and Los Angeles have daily terrorist attacks and they want the help of the United States, the United States will tell them to go fuck themselves.

I like the idea of telling California to go fuck themselves. Formally.

edit: Except Race.

Sincerely,

A Minion
    Californians suck ass (edit: Except Race), but California is the best state in the union, hands down, no question, and it's not close.
    Can you pick farm produce? Clean up hotel rooms? It's obvious you could never compete in one of our high-skill, high-compensation industries. So, in other words, keep your worthless cracker ass out of here.

Sincerely,

California
    And I thank you and your brethren for slaving away on some stack while my worthless cracker ass can sit in Visual Studio and write easy ass business code all day. No worries about deportation here, either!

'Murica :smiley:
    You're welcome. California will continue to lead and govern the world. We really don't need your thanks because it's what we do. Who we are. Glad we could help.
    Govern the world? You clowns can't even govern yourselves. Please, secede from the Union.
    Yes. California is governing the world. Trade policy. Tax policy. Foreign policy. Environmental policy. Health-care policy. For better or worse, Sacramento is the capital of the world. You back-water white trash fools follow our lead because we have the money.

Secession, quietly and without civil war, has already happened. You are too stupid to notice. Good luck the rest of the way.
    We Portlanders welcome our Kali Lords
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

haie said:

Swaye said:

Make California its own country. No one else wants them. Build a wall around the entire shithole and they can open the gates and let as many islamofucks as they want to in. And when San Francisco and Los Angeles have daily terrorist attacks and they want the help of the United States, the United States will tell them to go fuck themselves.

Sincerely,

A Minion
    Californians suck ass (edit: Except Race), but California is the best state in the union, hands down, no question, and it's not close.
    Can you pick farm produce? Clean up hotel rooms? It's obvious you could never compete in one of our high-skill, high-compensation industries. So, in other words, keep your worthless cracker ass out of here.

Sincerely,

California
    And I thank you and your brethren for slaving away on some stack while my worthless cracker ass can sit in Visual Studio and write easy ass business code all day. No worries about deportation here, either!

You're welcome. California will continue to lead and govern the world. We really don't need your thanks because it's what we do. Who we are. Glad we could help.
    Govern the world? You clowns can't even govern yourselves. Please, secede from the Union.
    Yes. California is governing the world. Trade policy. Tax policy. Foreign policy. Environmental policy. Health-care policy. For better or worse, Sacramento is the capital of the world. You back-water white trash fools follow our lead because we have the money.

Secession, quietly and without civil war, has already happened. You are too stupid to notice. Good luck the rest of the way.
    You don't govern shit. You just imagine that you do.
    Sure. Whatever you say.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California

The only Lords you serve are the jack ducks who drink at the tavern that employs you.
    haie said:

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California

Now that's the spirit. Good for you. You will be notified of your upcoming evaluation and assessment to live in our advanced state. Let's hope you don't get a 909 or 951 assessment like others around here. Good luck!

haie said:

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California

Now that's the spirit. Good for you. You will be notified of your upcoming evaluation and assessment to live in our advanced state. Let's hope you don't get a 909 or 951 assessment like others around here. Good luck!
    Sounds good. Do you guys have fucktard losers like OBK there or do I have to import some from Springfield?
    edited June 2017
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California

Sounds good. Do you guys have fucktard losers like OBK there or do I have to import some from Springfield?
    Creating utopia takes time, unfortunately. While we have no need for any additional fucktard losers like obk from Springfield, they are vastly preferable to fucktards from Salem.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California
    Our?

such douche C
    Swaye said:

Some Californians are completely delusional. Who knew?

It sounds like California is the new Sweden.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California

Creating utopia takes time, unfortunately. While we have no need for any additional fucktard losers like obk from Springfield, they are vastly preferable to fucktards from Salem.
    space.rent.free
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Some Californians are completely delusional. Who knew?

It sounds like California is the new Sweden.
    yup, No military, No currency, No Power Or responsibility. Sounds about right.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

As much as I love the Sacramento being the Capitol of the world talk, we have a huge state pension fund crisis looming that I don't see working itself out without fucking the people over who worked their whole lives for it.

If you spent your working life thinking tax payers were really going to fund your lavish retirement you better find a second job
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Exceptions
    The Legislature created exceptions in AB 1887 that allow travel to banned states in certain circumstances. (Gov. Code, § 11139.8, subd. (c).) These exceptions only apply if travel to a subject state is "required." (Ibid.)

Specifically, AB 1887 does not apply to state travel that is required for any of the following purposes:

Enforcement of California law, including auditing and revenue collection.
    Litigation.
    To meet contractual obligations incurred before January 1, 2017.
    To comply with requests by the federal government to appear before committees.
    To participate in meetings or training required by a grant or required to maintain grant funding.
    To complete job-required training necessary to maintain licensure or similar standards required for holding a position, in the event that comparable training cannot be obtained in California or a different state not subject to the travel prohibition.
    For the protection of public health, welfare, or safety, as determined by the affected agency, department, board, authority, or commission, or by the affected legislative office.

True profile in courage

so fucking pathetic
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    I pray the list grows to 49.

I can't wait until one of the California schools has a good season and then they have to skip the playoffs because the nutcases that rule California won't let them go because the game is located in an 'anti gay' state.

Non issue. Stanford and USC are private schools. The other 2 will never even sniff it.

Like ever.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    salemcoog said:

I can't wait until one of the California schools has a good season and then they have to skip the playoffs because the nutcases that rule California won't let them go because the game is located in an 'anti gay' state.

Non issue. Stanford and USC are private schools. The other 2 will never even sniff it.

Like ever.
    I would give up a potential future Oregon appearance in the playoffs just to see UCLA or Cal get there and not be able to go because of the silly rules California imposed on itself. But like you said, that's unlikely to ever happen.

salemcoog said:

Like ever.
    I would give up a potential future Oregon appearance in the playoffs just to see UCLA or Cal get there and not be able to go because of the silly rules California imposed on itself. But like you said, that's unlikely to ever happen.
    Don't worry. Oregon's never going back to the playoffs.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    edited July 2017
    Simply political grandstanding and virtue signaling that helps nobody but a few scummy politicians

These idiots give liberals a bad name

Simply political grandstanding and virtue signaling that helps nobody but a few scummy politicians

These idiots give liberals a bad name

For the record, you are liberal trying to save your good name?