Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kalifornia Kolleges fucked in recruiting

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
Kalifornia coaches no longer allowed to travel to Trump states for recruiting, Bowl games or championships.

https://oag.ca.gov/ab1887

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    Now the SEC has a real excuse for only playing OOC games at home.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    maybe Race can be Supreme ruler of New Kalifornia?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    doogie said:

Make California Great Again!

Helps Race IMO
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Helps Stanford and USC imo.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

Make California Great Again!

Helps Race IMO
    I'm all in

Pancake Breakfast for large breasted females voters
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Make California its own country. No one else wants them. Build a wall around the entire shithole and they can open the gates and let as many islamofucks as they want to in. And when San Francisco and Los Angeles have daily terrorist attacks and they want the help of the United States, the United States will tell them to go fuck themselves.

I like the idea of telling California to go fuck themselves. Formally.

edit: Except Race.

Sincerely,

A Minion
    Californians suck ass (edit: Except Race), but California is the best state in the union, hands down, no question, and it's not close.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    edited June 2017

Swaye said:

Make California its own country. No one else wants them. Build a wall around the entire shithole and they can open the gates and let as many islamofucks as they want to in. And when San Francisco and Los Angeles have daily terrorist attacks and they want the help of the United States, the United States will tell them to go fuck themselves.

Sincerely,

A Minion
    Californians suck ass (edit: Except Race), but California is the best state in the union, hands down, no question, and it's not close.
    Can you pick farm produce? Clean up hotel rooms? It's obvious you could never compete in one of our high-skill, high-compensation industries. So, in other words, keep your worthless cracker ass out of here.

Sincerely,

California
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion
    Can you pick farm produce? Clean up hotel rooms? It's obvious you could never compete in one of our high-skill, high-compensation industries. So, in other words, keep your worthless cracker ass out of here.

Sincerely,

California
    And I thank you and your brethren for slaving away on some stack while my worthless cracker ass can sit in Visual Studio and write easy ass business code all day. No worries about deportation here, either!

'Murica :smiley:
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California
    And I thank you and your brethren for slaving away on some stack while my worthless cracker ass can sit in Jack Duck Tavern and serve easy ass beer and whiskey all day. No worries about deportation here, either!

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California
    And I thank you and your brethren for slaving away on some stack while my worthless cracker ass can sit in Visual Studio and write easy ass business code all day. No worries about deportation here, either!

You're welcome. California will continue to lead and govern the world. We really don't need your thanks because it's what we do. Who we are. Glad we could help.

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California

You're welcome. California will continue to lead and govern the world. We really don't need your thanks because it's what we do. Who we are. Glad we could help.
    Govern the world? You clowns can't even govern yourselves. Please, secede from the Union.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Yet California schools will still compete against BYU who is without question the most anti LGBTQ organization on par with ISIS.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd keep California over Utah.
    edited June 2017
    I can't wait until one of the California schools has a good season and then they have to skip the playoffs because the nutcases that rule California won't let them go because the game is located in an 'anti gay' state.

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California

Govern the world? You clowns can't even govern yourselves. Please, secede from the Union.
    Yes. California is governing the world. Trade policy. Tax policy. Foreign policy. Environmental policy. Health-care policy. For better or worse, Sacramento is the capital of the world. You back-water white trash fools follow our lead because we have the money.

Secession, quietly and without civil war, has already happened. You are too stupid to notice. Good luck the rest of the way.

haie said:

Swaye said:

Sincerely,

A Minion

Sincerely,

California

Yes. California is governing the world. Trade policy. Tax policy. Foreign policy. Environmental policy. Health-care policy. For better or worse, Sacramento is the capital of the world. You back-water white trash fools follow our lead because we have the money.

Secession, quietly and without civil war, has already happened. You are too stupid to notice. Good luck the rest of the way.
    You don't govern shit. You just imagine that you do.