Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Such a simple mind.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Such a simple mind.

doogs hate facts
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Such a simple mind.

doogs hate facts
    I'll let you know when I see one.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Tesla = coal-fired car
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,677 Founders Club
    doogie said:
    Nope. I drive mine to pass every slow moving cunt on the road. The Bernie Bros and Clinton Hoes proudly displaying their insanity get very confused when I flip them off as I fly by.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

My favorite snowflake irony of all time is the hatred of the little black rock. As a "luke warmer" who believes we need to be building more nuclear and phasing out the stuff out of our economy, I would argue that nothing else in human history did more to raise standards of living than coal.

Fossil Fuels were absolutely necessary and probably still aren't completely past their time. But, we can/will/must advance to cleaner and more efficient forms, just like any other tech. Triggering over advancing energy tech is just as FS as triggering over coal.
    The world now produces the most technologically advanced energy mix in history. Nice rant, though.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited June 2017
    doogie said:

The world now produces the most technologically advanced energy mix in history. Nice rant, though.

Sounds like I need to go back on my meds. How many horse-drawn buggies do you own? Do you enjoy your abacus?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

My favorite snowflake irony of all time is the hatred of the little black rock. As a "luke warmer" who believes we need to be building more nuclear and phasing out the stuff out of our economy, I would argue that nothing else in human history did more to raise standards of living than coal.

Fossil Fuels were absolutely necessary and probably still aren't completely past their time. But, we can/will/must advance to cleaner and more efficient forms, just like any other tech. Triggering over advancing energy tech is just as FS as triggering over coal.
    Agree. I just like to show the black rock a little respect for what it did for mankind.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

What the fuck else would you expect you fucking dope?

Next you'll tell me medical technology is as advanced as it's ever been.
    You need to talk with Wilbur. The one charging we're somehow restraining technology advancement as it pertains to energy production
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288