Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lenius...(warning, poast contains football talk)

2»

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    dnc said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bynum and Cook both redshirt, though I could see one of them returning kicks. TMFJ will play from day one IMO.

He's going to have to earn the MF title before I start calling him that. Here's hoping.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bynum and Cook both redshirt, though I could see one of them returning kicks. TMFJ will play from day one IMO.

He's going to have to earn the MF title before I start calling him that. Here's hoping.
    He earned it for me the day he tweeted a reply to my poast.

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Baseman said:

As one of the big Lenius haters out here I actually think he might be a player this year, it's tough to admit. One of the practices I went to at Spring ball he was beasting our DB's on 50/50 balls.

I just can't get the images out of my head of him not being able to separate, running away from the first down marker, being afraid of contact, and being a terrible blocker.

If he actually makes a step it would be a big, big deal for UW.

Holy fuck.
    Sorry I like football?
    Why are you here?
    I'd guess its because all of the other football boards are steaming piles of grinolds.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

He earned it for me the day he tweeted a reply to my poast.

u know why?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

As one of the big Lenius haters out here I actually think he might be a player this year, it's tough to admit. One of the practices I went to at Spring ball he was beasting our DB's on 50/50 balls.

I just can't get the images out of my head of him not being able to separate, running away from the first down marker, being afraid of contact, and being a terrible blocker.

Holy fuck.
    Sorry I like football?
    We talkin bout practice man.

Practice.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Holy fuck.
    Sorry I like football?
    We talkin bout practice man.

Practice.
    Practice how you play, or something
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam

Holy fuck.
    Sorry I like football?
    Snuck into one myself. Very chinteresting.