Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim's Behavior will be a tell....

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I have all he screen shots I need
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    7-5 and a firing is what you want to see ...

You don't want to see the program to completely go down the crapper ...

But firing a coach at 7-5 sends the message that mediocrity will (no longer) not be tolerated.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    you guys need to wait until Sark gets his guys in here before you start with the pitchforks. It's only his 2nd recruiting class (out of 5).
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    You guys didn't learn from Nick Holt. All of the doogman staff defended him until the end and said there was no way Sark would fire his buddy. The doogman staff may suck Sark and Woody's dick, but they aren't privy to these kind of decisions. They may pretend to be insiders, but they are not. They are merely puppets for the program. There's no chance Woodward will discuss Sark with Kim, Softy, or anyone else until the firing is imminent.
  • You guys didn't learn from Nick Holt. All of the doogman staff defended him until the end and said there was no way Sark would fire his buddy. The doogman staff may suck Sark and Woody's dick, but they aren't privy to these kind of decisions. They may pretend to be insiders, but they are not. They are merely puppets for the program. There's no chance Woodward will discuss Sark with Kim, Softy, or anyone else until the firing is imminent.

That is true I remember arguing with Doogs after the Nebraska game about Holt. They all told me I was dumb and there is no way he would get fired. NO WAY!

After the alamo everyone wanted Holt gone but Doog Baird. He was still claiming to have him be Co-DC.

That was "fun" though. I remember Doogs saying "Lambright thinks he is a good DC and he knows way more than you!" because every former coach always talks up the current coach no matter what.

I think 7-5, Sark will be back in a lame duck season. I think 6-6 which means you lost to the Cougs he wont' survive that. I truly think the Apple Cup Sark is coaching for his job.
  • nihilistdawgnihilistdawg Member Posts: 226
    topdawgnc said:

worst part is, I can see myself in this pic. Possibly just waiting until I was sober enough to drive.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

According to EktardFS No way Sark gets fired even for 6-6.

He is really dumb.

I guess I am a total dumbfuck, but I agree with him. I'll grant that 6 wins and it might be close now, which I did not think a month ago. I think as dumb as Ektard is, he gets one immutable truth - there is no significant will to win on Montlake. I think Sark will be on notice at 6-6, but not get fired, because we are living in a land of useless faggots around the football program.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    DingaLing said:

According to EktardFS No way Sark gets fired even for 6-6.

He is really dumb.

True, he s dumb.

But not for saying this.

What part of the last 10 years makes you think Sark is gone this year?

No. Way. In .hell.

Still stunned by the optimistic views about sarks firing. Is this really HHB?

Fuck
    Totally agree.

Sark's not going anywhere.