Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim's Behavior will be a tell....

As soon as Sark is probably dead in the water, expect a certain skinny jeans wearing, football clutching faggot to abandon his support of Sark and reverse his stance. Remember, he gets his cues from above. If Woodward lets word leak out that Sark's future is in serious question, Kimmy will start to shift his stance as will his junior lieutenant, Eklund.

Comments

• AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    I think its alread begun. They are certainly not defending him
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66

As soon as Sark is probably dead in the water, expect a certain skinny jeans wearing, football clutching faggot to abandon his support of Sark and reverse his stance. Remember, he gets his cues from above. If Woodward lets word leak out that Sark's future is in serious question, Kimmy will start to shift his stance as will his junior lieutenant, Eklund.

True.

Small problem.

Sark is not nor will be dead in the water this year, nor next with the enhanced preseason schedule of drecks. Maybe end of year 7, but probably not.

But you knew this already.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    I just don't see Sark going anywhere for quite awhile. He'll get 7-8 wins and
    DingaLing said:

True.

Small problem.

Sark is not nor will be dead in the water this year, nor next with the enhanced preseason schedule of drecks. Maybe end of year 7, but probably not.

But you knew this already.

There's still time for Woodward to soften the Year 7 schedule further
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Derek, thats just being facetious. You don't raise millions to renovate the stadium and get a blank check for assistant coaches to tolerate mediocrity. This was expected to be a 9+ win year.

To be fair, I think you can make an argument that at 7-8 wins that its 50-50.

However, Woodward is a politician. He's going to follow public opinion. If the boosters and the fans are on the same page and want Sark out, no way he goes against that.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    According to EktardFS No way Sark gets fired even for 6-6.

He is really dumb.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    If football is, at all, important to the athletic department (and I'm inclined to think that it is considering the massive stadium renovation), then they'll know they won't fill that place with 7-8 regular season wins a year. Fans in this state are of the bandwagon variety, we are not classy like Nebraska who attend no matter what the state of the program.

If Softy wasn't talking out his ass and is serious that big name boosters are pounding on the door of Woodward about the state of the program, then there's hope he'll make the right call.
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66

He is really dumb.

True, he s dumb.

But not for saying this.

What part of the last 10 years makes you think Sark is gone this year?

No. Way. In .hell.

Still stunned by the optimistic views about sarks firing. Is this really HHB?

Fuck
    DingaLing said:

He is really dumb.

True, he s dumb.

But not for saying this.

No. Way. In .hell.

Fuck
    So let me get this straight... Woodward is going keep Sark when he goes 3-6 in conference?

Even Woodtard isn't that stupid... He knows where his bread is buttered.. And knows he's gone when it happens again...

Fuck
  • DingaLing said:

He is really dumb.

True, he s dumb.

But not for saying this.

No. Way. In .hell.

Fuck
    People are confusing what should happen vs what will happen.

I think at 6-6 with a home loss to wsu meaning we ended the year losing three in a row he's gone.

However at 7-5 I think he comes back for "one last shot".

The UW athletic department is being ran by fucktards so when they make the wrong move don't be surprised.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    In think he goes 4-5 but ya. I agree.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    DingaLing said:

He is really dumb.

True, he s dumb.

But not for saying this.

No. Way. In .hell.

Fuck
    As long as there are butts in the seats, records don't matter.

Records are the excuse, not the reason.
    The difference between 6-6 and 7-5 will be AC ... And I fear that we will win.

6-6 gets him fired. It has too. Unless Woodtard wants early retirement.

7-5 and he makes it.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The difference between 6-6 and 7-5 will be AC ... And I fear that we will win.

6-6 gets him fired. It has too. Unless Woodtard wants early retirement.

7-5 and he makes it.

I've said from day one of the 2013 season that was over before it ever began that 7-5 keeps Sark around, but it causes problems too.

Sark has two years left on his deal. If you're going to keep him, you almost have to throw another year or two on that deal...but Woodward can't justify that now.

I *almost* want to see 7-5, even though I would totally prefer 4-8.
  • I think the Apple Cup Sark will be coaching for his job. At 6-6 with a home loss to the Cougs with three straight losses to end the season and losing 6 of your final 8 games I don't see how he survives.

I know Sark normally always beats middling teams at home. However, I think the players are going to lay down and die for Sark so he will get his fucking ass fired.