Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swaye pool

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

So, @Swaye over here talking bout getting his life together and having an actual relationship this big titty broad. Anyone with fucked up friends knows this ends with her in tears and him in jail or worse.

Here's the pool, how long until he fucks up? The prize is control of my avatar for a month (nothing DJ wouldn't approve). I will be the judge on what is considered a fuck up. We're going Price is Right rules, closest without going over.

I'm going with 12 days.

Update.

It's the morning of day 12. She was over last night and is still asleep in the bedroom. I'm drinking victory coffee in the kitchen reporting to you assholes. Impressive considering it's a bit over an hour from Manassas to Winchester, and she drove out on both Sunday and again on Tuesday. Nice thing about a teacher is she is off summers. Anyway, I am supposed to head out her way on Saturday for the weekend. She's still hot, sex is still great, and she is cool as hell. I am liking this "wholesome" thing.
    Snort a line off her ass then pop off.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm going out on a limb and give it 21 days.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,292
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    She lives in Manassas? She's not wholesome. HTH
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

THIS!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

So, @Swaye over here talking bout getting his life together and having an actual relationship this big titty broad. Anyone with fucked up friends knows this ends with her in tears and him in jail or worse.

Here's the pool, how long until he fucks up? The prize is control of my avatar for a month (nothing DJ wouldn't approve). I will be the judge on what is considered a fuck up. We're going Price is Right rules, closest without going over.

I'm going with 12 days.

Update.

It's the morning of day 12. She was over last night and is still asleep in the bedroom. I'm drinking victory coffee in the kitchen reporting to you assholes. Impressive considering it's a bit over an hour from Manassas to Winchester, and she drove out on both Sunday and again on Tuesday. Nice thing about a teacher is she is off summers. Anyway, I am supposed to head out her way on Saturday for the weekend. She's still hot, sex is still great, and she is cool as hell. I am liking this "wholesome" thing.
    I've actually been writing my resume all morning. Might even shave today. Shit is getting weird.
    As they like to say back in my country, Ho-lee shit.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

She actually lives in Bristow, but nobody knows what the fuck Bristow is. I even had to look it up.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'm going with 12 days.

Update.

Might even shave today.
    Are you giving yourself a landing strip - or taking it all off like a glass smoothie ?

Axin for a frend
    Just a trim. Was thinking of adding highlights as well. Nothing fancy, just frost my man bush.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I hear you have no worries until it turns purple
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I liked old Swaye more.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

I liked old Swaye more.

Everyone does. New Swaye sort of sucks.
    New Swaye needs to LEAVE!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thing goes sideways soon, say like day 34-17.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    New Swaye is a lot like New Coke - a terrible idea AND poorly executed.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

New Swaye is a lot like New Coke - a terrible idea AND poorly executed.

Dude, you're still drinking, getting high, fucking women you barely know and not threatening to insects.

Maybe you haven't done coke (yet) and you thought about writing a resume....

Ain't that much changed....