Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swaye pool

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'll take the 4th of July, mostly just to be able to control APAG's avatar
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

Day 5. She got a sunburn. Asked me to rub aloe Vera on her. Not sure how I feel about being asked to do woman's work. She did suggest we fuck doggie style so we could still screw without painful skin contact, which was a nice recovery. I don't know though. If she asks me to straighten up the room I'm leaving. Touch and go now.

Nice try tough guy...

You are soooo in love, you will pamper her, you will do anything for her...

You are like a gay (is there another kind) eurofag friend to her...

Soon you will be discussing hair products and running to the salon to pick up some Aragon Oil for her...

At least name your kid Jameer Jamal - do something fucked up...for your sake and ours

It's sad to see how far Swaye has fallen
    You can't stay on top forever.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

Day 5. She got a sunburn. Asked me to rub aloe Vera on her. Not sure how I feel about being asked to do woman's work. She did suggest we fuck doggie style so we could still screw without painful skin contact, which was a nice recovery. I don't know though. If she asks me to straighten up the room I'm leaving. Touch and go now.

Nice try tough guy...

Soon you will be discussing hair products and running to the salon to pick up some Aragon Oil for her...

At least name your kid Jameer Jamal - do something fucked up...for your sake and ours

Believe me, I know...

As I walked into Lowe's to buy spray for "our" rose bushes, I looked hopefully to the heavens for a large rapidly descending meteor to crush me...no such luck

FML
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

Nice try tough guy...

She did suggest we fuck doggie style so we could still screw without painful skin contact
    So you both can watch X-Files.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2017
    Swaye said:

Holy fuck you've turned into a self-loathing fag.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Holy fuck you've turned into a fag.
    You of all people should know that both of your fathers are fags.

#BornThatWay
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Holy fuck you've turned into a fag.
    You of all people should know that both of your fathers are fags.

#BornThatWay
    Queer to the core.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

Swaye said:

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

Nice try tough guy...

She did suggest we fuck doggie style so we could still screw without painful skin contact
    So you both can watch X-Files.
    Somehow I think people missed this reference
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

#Winning
    I already lost.

Sad
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

The first time Trump/politics come up in a conversation it's over.

July 1st. This pool will get me to the start of the Tour de France and once that starts my entertainment is covered until we're mathematically out of contention for the souff.
    Fuck. Are you that fag from the Doogtales Board that started a new thread every stage that nobody but homos gave a fuck about?

The Tour de Fries is only slightly better than soccer. Which means it sucks.
    He probably has no idea what doogtales even is.
    And?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

So, @Swaye over here talking bout getting his life together and having an actual relationship this big titty broad. Anyone with fucked up friends knows this ends with her in tears and him in jail or worse.

Here's the pool, how long until he fucks up? The prize is control of my avatar for a month (nothing DJ wouldn't approve). I will be the judge on what is considered a fuck up. We're going Price is Right rules, closest without going over.

I'm going with 12 days.

Update.

It's the morning of day 12. She was over last night and is still asleep in the bedroom. I'm drinking victory coffee in the kitchen reporting to you assholes. Impressive considering it's a bit over an hour from Manassas to Winchester, and she drove out on both Sunday and again on Tuesday. Nice thing about a teacher is she is off summers. Anyway, I am supposed to head out her way on Saturday for the weekend. She's still hot, sex is still great, and she is cool as hell. I am liking this "wholesome" thing.