Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will he be Pool Boy or Scott Woodward?

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

We need a new name. Everyone here knows what a doog is...now we seem to have a new variant. Apparently there are some folk that have the crazy notion that our half-pint AD who's been incompetent for years and got us to this place is suddenly going to grow some nuts and double his IQ and fix all that is ill with Husky Football...fire Sark and hire Mora or something equivalent.

Poolgs? Poogs? Poolies? I'm not creative enough to come up with it. More power to them for their blind optimism...I guess I'm just too big of a cynic to have faith in any of these incompetent morons in charge.

negadoogs

• We need a new name. Everyone here knows what a doog is...now we seem to have a new variant. Apparently there are some folk that have the crazy notion that our half-pint AD who's been incompetent for years and got us to this place is suddenly going to grow some nuts and double his IQ and fix all that is ill with Husky Football...fire Sark and hire Mora or something equivalent.

Poolgs? Poogs? Poolies? I'm not creative enough to come up with it. More power to them for their blind optimism...I guess I'm just too big of a cynic to have faith in any of these incompetent morons in charge.

Look I was called a "Doog" for saying UW would beat Boise State and Arizona. I was right on both.

In fact I was 7-0 picking UW games so far. I think I have a decent handle on the situation.

I also said at 7-5 Sark won't be fired even though he should be. I would be very surprised at 6-6 which would include a loss to the Cougs meaning three game losing streak yet again, where he keeps his job.

I also never said Pool Boy would hire the correct coach. However Emmert did stumble into Saban, Hedges did hire a Rose Bowl winning coach. Fucktards sometimes luck into a good coaching hire.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Sark's got the program back on it's feet. He's accomplished the first part of his job. He's gradually showing he lacks the chops to get to upper level of the conference and staying in the Top 20, much less Top 10/15 (and he's been given numerous opportunities where he's fallen on his face on this).

I'm sure I'll take slack for this, but I actually tend to think Woodward is fairly sharp. I'm more worried about him having a hard time convincing the boosters that moving on is the right decision than him coming to the fact that a change should be made (barring a surprise like winning out to finish 9-3).
  • Tequilla said:

Sark's got the program back on it's feet. He's accomplished the first part of his job. He's gradually showing he lacks the chops to get to upper level of the conference and staying in the Top 20, much less Top 10/15 (and he's been given numerous opportunities where he's fallen on his face on this).

I'm sure I'll take slack for this, but I actually tend to think Woodward is fairly sharp. I'm more worried about him having a hard time convincing the boosters that moving on is the right decision than him coming to the fact that a change should be made (barring a surprise like winning out to finish 9-3).

5-7 is more likely than 9-3. Both are unrealistic. I think this team is going 7-5 or 6-6 depending on if the players give a shit for the Apple Cup.

Also a monkey could have got UW back to a bowl game. The program had bowl game talent. It's not like he took over WSU where you have Big Sky talent due to WULFF! piss poor recruiting.