Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thirty years ago today...

13»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Ironically, most illegals pay into social security and will never see a dime of it.

Urban legends for 100 Alex

there is a reason they get paid in cash
    This is false. During my brief private sector career in Arizona I managed around 120 people. At least 75 of them were illegals. They were made to pay into Medicare, but obviously will never see any of it.
    No wonder your private sector career was brief

We e verify - no illegal gets employed legally. My gardener and landscaper take cash. I need to get them e verified

You aren't paying into SS if you get paid cash and pay your crew in cash. You can't get a legit job or contract without e verification.

11 million people somehow managing to make a living all cash and off the books is chincredible.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited June 2017
    A las Vegas prostitute stole my wallet last night and bought 30 dollars of taco Bell and 400 at Walmart.

How the fuck do you spend 30 at taco Bell
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    AZDuck said:

Ironically, most some illegals pay into social security and will never see a dime of it.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    AZDuck said:

A las Vegas prostitute stole my wallet last night and bought 30 dollars of taco Bell and 400 at Walmart.

How the fuck do you spend 30 at taco Bell

Her, her pimp, her girlfriend Kryystale, and their four kids.
    True. True.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Ironically, most illegals pay into social security and will never see a dime of it.

Urban legends for 100 Alex

there is a reason they get paid in cash
    This is false. During my brief private sector career in Arizona I managed around 120 people. At least 75 of them were illegals. They were made to pay into Medicare, but obviously will never see any of it.
    No wonder your private sector career was brief

We e verify - no illegal gets employed legally. My gardener and landscaper take cash. I need to get them e verified

You aren't paying into SS if you get paid cash and pay your crew in cash. You can't get a legit job or contract without e verification.

11 million people somehow managing to make a living all cash and off the books is chincredible.
    I'm just telling you how the real world works.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Ironically, most some illegals people under the age of 55 pay into social security and will never see a dime of it.

FTFY

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Illegal immigrants and lazy fucks living off the government are issues. But neither has anything to do with our $4 trillion a year spending habit or the real issues in America.