Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Comey Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

QUAD SHITPOST!

We should really rename the quad shitpost. Make it something special. Hmmmm...what could we use in place of quad? Maybe call it a Maltby? I'm just spit balling here. Others may have better ideas.
    You're on a roll, go @Swaye go!
    is
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

QUAD SHITPOST!

We should really rename the quad shitpost. Make it something special. Hmmmm...what could we use in place of quad? Maybe call it a Maltby? I'm just spit balling here. Others may have better ideas.
    You're on a roll, go @Swaye go!
    fun
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This thread does not deliver.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Comey seems like a straight shooter. He'd still have a job if Washington wasn't such a fucking cesspool of political insanity. He isn't perfect (I fucking hated the way he didn't recommend prosecution for Clinton when I would have gone to jail for less), but he has been put in unwinnable positions between political douchebags (Clinton AND Trump). If we didn't have so many corrupt and idiotic people running for President, we perhaps wouldn't have to can FBI Directors.

Back to the matter at hand - Trump looks like an incompetent boob in all this, but I haven't seen anything illegal. HELPS TRUMP IMO!

There's really only 3 possibilities at this point: He's an incompetent boob; he attempted some degree of obstruction (i.e., the firing), or abundance.
    Welcome to 2015
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Along with Lynch, it seems like our non leftists here would have been equally concerned about Lynch and Comey's boss going on national television to say Hillary was innocent in the middle of an investigation.

In case your wondering why no one gives a shit that Trump said Kim is a good guy

Until someone competent comes along to drain the swamp, I will always choose a corrupt but competent pol, over an incompetent boob. A GOP controlled Congress could have investigated her all they want and maintained the necessary checks and balances.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

Comey got the actual message out that Russia will continue to manipulate and influence the President and his administration (and to an extent the American public) to their own ends.

But could not offer evidence or proof of Russian influence.
    You can't be that naiive.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can't be that delusional.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

This is becoming my automatic response on this board now, but, whatever you need to tell yourself.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

This is becoming my automatic response on this board now, but, whatever you need to tell yourself.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.
  • Options

Dude61 said:

• Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dude61 said:

Comey got the actual message out that Russia will continue to manipulate and influence the President and his administration (and to an extent the American public) to their own ends.

Но не мог предложить доказательства или доказательства влияния России
    Ok @comrade61
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

This has been so entertaining. I'm really excited for the next 3.5 7.5 years.

Me too. What an incompetent shitshow it's going to be if that last five months are any indication.