Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Comey Game Thread

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Comey seems like a straight shooter. He'd still have a job if Washington wasn't such a fucking cesspool of political insanity. He isn't perfect (I fucking hated the way he didn't recommend prosecution for Clinton when I would have gone to jail for less), but he has been put in unwinnable positions between political douchebags (Clinton AND Trump). If we didn't have so many corrupt and idiotic people running for President, we perhaps wouldn't have to can FBI Directors.

Back to the matter at hand - Trump looks like an incompetent boob in all this, but I haven't seen anything illegal. HELPS TRUMP IMO!

Not watching the testimony, but the preliminary remarks published yesterday state a prima facie case for attempt to obstruct justice or obstruction of justice under Federal law.
    I don't understand all of these words so I can't comment.
    That was the point

Let me sum it up - there is nothing there
    If there is nothing there, why does Trump keep acting like something is there?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Comey seems like a straight shooter. He'd still have a job if Washington wasn't such a fucking cesspool of political insanity. He isn't perfect (I fucking hated the way he didn't recommend prosecution for Clinton when I would have gone to jail for less), but he has been put in unwinnable positions between political douchebags (Clinton AND Trump). If we didn't have so many corrupt and idiotic people running for President, we perhaps wouldn't have to can FBI Directors.

Back to the matter at hand - Trump looks like an incompetent boob in all this, but I haven't seen anything illegal. HELPS TRUMP IMO!

Not watching the testimony, but the preliminary remarks published yesterday state a prima facie case for attempt to obstruct justice or obstruction of justice under Federal law.
    I like to post about shit I don't even know about.

Yes, you do.
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

We know
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

I don't understand all of these words so I can't comment.
    That was the point

Let me sum it up - there is nothing there
    If there is nothing there, why does Trump keep acting like something is there?
    She was begging for it
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I love McCain, but he's losing his grip on the ability to create coherent questions.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "Did anyone from the Presidents office, Atty General or NSA ask you to drop the case against Michael Flynn?"

No

Founders Club

Does anyone know what McCain is saying?

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Yes, you do.
    I'm surprised that you freed your hands long enough, to quit jerking off about a BS special prosecutor getting involved.
    Thank you for your service!
    Founders Club
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

There's really only 3 possibilities at this point: He's either an incompetent boob; he attempted some degree of obstruction (i.e., the firing), or abundance.