Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gary, what does this mean? Is Coach Pete already using Adidas as a recruiting tool?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeezy Flex
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

If you ever wanna be entertained, look at all the old stiff whiteys on doogman hating on Yeezys as if UDUB coaches who are recruiting are trying to market to their demographic.

What the fuck is a Yeezy?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Kids like shinny shit, give them all the shinny shit until they piss purple and shat gold
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734

If you ever wanna be entertained, look at all the old stiff whiteys on doogman hating on Yeezys as if UDUB coaches who are recruiting are trying to market to their demographic.

careful.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Adidas should have dropped Kanye like a bad habit but they are banking on the fact that hypebeasts will look past his stupid self-hating racist ass and still buy his overly priced shit. Fuck Ye, but if the kids still like Yeezys and it helps the brand I’m not gonna argue, I just want some purple and gold ultraboosts
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Adidas should have dropped Kanye like a bad habit but they are banking on the fact that hypebeasts will look past his stupid self-hating racist ass and still buy his overly priced shit. Fuck Ye, but if the kids still like Yeezys and it helps the brand I’m not gonna argue, I just want some purple and gold ultraboosts
    Good fucking Christ. I remember when Kanye said George Bush hates black people and no one blinked an eye. Then he says some more crazy shit about the plantation mentality and people freak the fuck out.
    For the record, I've always thought Kanye was a dipshit. Nothing's changed with me.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good fucking Christ. I remember when Kanye said George Bush hates black people and no one blinked an eye. Then he says some more crazy shit about the plantation mentality and people freak the fuck out.
    For the record, I've always thought Kanye was a dipshit. Nothing's changed with me.
    Kanye has always been nuts. More so lately than the beginning of his career. Dude is mentally unstable.
    It's a clear case of abundance.
  • Options
    RDRRDR Member Posts: 580

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Still, no one said that artists were required to have well thought out opinions. Doesn't stop him from making great art.

Then what has stopped him?
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    DawgFader said:

Says a guy probably wearing some Hilfinger pants. Kanye’s shoes are dope, end of story.

That’s the weirdest insult I’ve ever had slung at me... I’ll keep it on another bored though, back to the TBSing