Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

If you ever wanna be entertained, look at all the old stiff whiteys on doogman hating on Yeezys as if UDUB coaches who are recruiting are trying to market to their demographic.

Adidas should have dropped Kanye like a bad habit but they are banking on the fact that hypebeasts will look past his stupid self-hating racist ass and still buy his overly priced shit. Fuck Ye, but if the kids still like Yeezys and it helps the brand I’m not gonna argue, I just want some purple and gold ultraboosts
    Good fucking Christ. I remember when Kanye said George Bush hates black people and no one blinked an eye. Then he says some more crazy shit about the plantation mentality and people freak the fuck out.
    For the record, I've always thought Kanye was a dipshit. Nothing's changed with me.
    Kanye has always been nuts. More so lately than the beginning of his career. Dude is mentally unstable.
    I'm pretty sure he's literally bipolar. I think he's openly talked about it actually.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

If you ever wanna be entertained, look at all the old stiff whiteys on doogman hating on Yeezys as if UDUB coaches who are recruiting are trying to market to their demographic.

What the fuck is a Yeezy?
    This is the best post because it doesn’t matter what the fuck a yeezy is hahah. That’s the fucking point none of this matters as long as recruits like it and it helps us get better players.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Adidas should have dropped Kanye like a bad habit but they are banking on the fact that hypebeasts will look past his stupid self-hating racist ass and still buy his overly priced shit. Fuck Ye, but if the kids still like Yeezys and it helps the brand I’m not gonna argue, I just want some purple and gold ultraboosts
    Good fucking Christ. I remember when Kanye said George Bush hates black people and no one blinked an eye. Then he says some more crazy shit about the plantation mentality and people freak the fuck out.
    For the record, I've always thought Kanye was a dipshit. Nothing's changed with me.
    Kanye has always been nuts. More so lately than the beginning of his career. Dude is mentally unstable.
    I'm pretty sure he's literally bipolar. I think he's openly talked about it actually.

This is why we can’t have nice things

I fucking make fun of doogman for losing sight that it doesn’t fucking matter we like and now you dumb fucks get into a conversation about Kanye. Jesus fucking Christ guys

Do you guys not understand you’re becoming doogman?

When you consider the mental health of Kanye it always comes back to he married Kim Kardashian

Anyone would tap that ass but marry it?

This is the best post because it doesn’t matter what the fuck a yeezy is hahah. That’s the fucking point none of this matters as long as recruits like it and it helps us get better players.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

I personally don't like Yeezys, but I never thought I'd see the day UW would have custom Husky Stadium Yeezys to give recruits.

The switch to Adidas is going to be epic for UW.

And ultra boosts are the most comfortable shoes out, nothing feels like them. Will pay for purple and gold versions no doubt.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Edwin_Bambino ask the resident hip dad. He also can tell you the best drake songs.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@Edwin_Bambino ask the resident hip dad. He also can tell you the best drake songs.
    As a 29 year old white man I appreciate you giving me the authority to speak on the subject. It’s an adidas shoe that was made with collaboration from Kanye West. It has turned out to be quite popular amongst the kids, although the latest ones are absolute trash. Thank me for my service. I’m more of an ultra boost guy.

I also have no children that I know of so shout out to me
    no shit, you are incel
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DawgFader said:

They gonna have those at the bookstore?

Maybe. Will ask later today.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I made it through the first minute of his film and then it was too much for me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I made it through the first minute of his film and then it was too much for me.
    Senior hudl available?