Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

I didn't think we had any shot after he left UW on his summer visit. He was posting pictures of every other campus in America and liking a bunch of tOSU and USC shit. I'm happy I was wrong.

IMHO Tuitele projects as the best interior pass rusher of the guys we've gotten in the past two classes, which can help alleviate our Buck recruiting deficiencies over the same period. Sav'ell is the missing piece that can put us over the top.

Underrated critical point to consider is that Malloe is the primary recruiter for JT Tuimoloau for the next two years. I think that's our dream scenario given Ikaika's track record the past 14 months, and the fact that there is no chance he leaves anytime soon (as compared to Lake).

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

"Coach Ikaika Malloe is from Hawaii as well, so he understands all the things we go through," Tuitele said. "He understands the lifestyle, understands what the transition is like going from Hawaii to the mainland, so he's going to be a real big help for me not just in football but in life and the culture. I can't wait to play for him.

"They want me playing all over the line and that's a challenge I'm going to accept. They see me anywhere from a 5-technique to a 3-tech to a zero, and it's going to be exciting to see what fits me best or just do what helps the team the most. As long as I'm doing my job to help the team succeed, that's all that matters."

I like your attitude, son.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Damn he losin his hair tho. Maybe my whole baby face so he still has a lot of physical maturing still left. But I mean look at his dad Jesus Christ we haven’t even seen 81% of that pure haoli beatin testosterone that Tui is going to inherit.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Sources: Tui fell out of love with USC subsequently immediately after his father beat the shit out of Johnny Nansen
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s amazing and scary asf at the same time. He’s an absolute beast of a human being.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Just glad to keep the Hawaii DL pipeline going since it started with Danny Shelton

Where is the island of auburn on the map? Asking for roof